MossDog's Discussions (999)

Discussions Replied To (738) Replies Latest Activity

"I had the same problem when starting the Dexcom. Without my Dexcom I usually looked…"

MossDog replied Jun 10, 2013 to Novolog duration vs. Humalog

11 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by Terry

"Hold tight Maurie. In the next few days I have a feeling all these pieces will "clic…"

MossDog replied Apr 28, 2013 to Beaten almost Broken

25 May 4, 2013
Reply by still_young_at_heart

"When the pump says you have 0 insulin left you usually have about 10 units before th…"

MossDog replied Apr 28, 2013 to Would Medtronic's smaller dosing increments make a big difference for me?

29 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Kevin

"Since you got then Ping pretty much solely for the reason you want the Vibe most of…"

MossDog replied Apr 28, 2013 to Would Medtronic's smaller dosing increments make a big difference for me?

29 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Kevin

"Not sure if this was sarcasm? Most people would view stunted growth more on the heig…"

MossDog replied Apr 28, 2013 to Low carb diet for young kids?

48 Aug 16, 2013
Reply by Scott A

"Problem David (dns)- you don't think your lab blood sugar has some bit of variabilit…"

MossDog replied Apr 28, 2013 to Low carb diet for young kids?

48 Aug 16, 2013
Reply by Scott A

"Unfortunately dietary choices have so much to do with blood glucose this has been an…"

MossDog replied Apr 23, 2013 to Old Medical Records

34 Apr 28, 2013
Reply by amanda02

"Although sometimes Doc's will put specific wording into a note that mat say things l…"

MossDog replied Apr 23, 2013 to Old Medical Records

34 Apr 28, 2013
Reply by amanda02

"That giant piece of miniscule writing is MANDATED by our, wonderfully looking out fo…"

MossDog replied Apr 20, 2013 to Have you ever considered the carbon footprint diabetics leave behind?

28 Apr 26, 2013
Reply by Kate

"I have never seen one that crazy but I have seen some children on shots who have to…"

MossDog replied Apr 20, 2013 to Would Medtronic's smaller dosing increments make a big difference for me?

29 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Kevin

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

#OpposeAB1893: California Bill that Burdens People with Diabetes on Insulin

A couple of days ago I learned that the California State Assembly is considering AB-1893 Sharps waste, which in (if approved) will mandate that: “Sharps sold to the general public in California shall be sold with a sharps waste container Read on! →

FDA Docket Extended! We Need You.

If you are new to diabetes advocacy in the traditional sense of the word, you may be thinking, “What the heck is a docket!?” I certainly was the first twenty times I heard it (yes it took that long). For Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Heather Gabel
(Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator
Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators
Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service