Brunetta's Discussions (1,618)

Discussions Replied To (1539) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry for the double posting."

Brunetta replied Mar 28 to Insulin nirvana

16 Mar 28
Reply by Dave

"thanks for posting the link ShawnMarie: THESE are the words posted in the 2010 press…"

16 Mar 28
Reply by Dave

"Thanks for the link,ShawnMarie : The words announcement read Under the terms of the…"

16 Mar 28
Reply by Dave

"I think this is where treatments are heading. Just like with Dr. Faustman's research…"

16 Mar 28
Reply by Dave

"Acid, when I say "run up and down the stairs" it was not literal: My laundry room an…"

Brunetta replied Mar 28 to Getting back to better health through therapy and exercise

5 Mar 30
Reply by Brunetta

"Thanks, Brian. Getting the ice pack and foot pillows ready No Oxycodone..Do not want…"

Brunetta replied Mar 28 to Getting back to better health through therapy and exercise

5 Mar 30
Reply by Brunetta

"I looked at the info from the posted link. It IS designed for Type 2s as written in…"

Brunetta replied Mar 27 to V-Go 24 hour disposable pump

26 Mar 27
Reply by David (dns)

"A dangerous low for me is one that I cannot treat myself. Anything under 35 for me c…"

Brunetta replied Mar 26 to What is a "dangerous" low?

34 Apr 4
Reply by LearningPatience

"yes, Dave, Diabetes is so variable and so much comes into play. Slystr, there is a l…"

Brunetta replied Mar 26 to how do I find out how much a unit of Humalog lowers my BS?

9 Mar 26
Reply by Brunetta

"I have used both. The Sof-Sensor was difficult to insert and had spotty accuracy but…"

Brunetta replied Mar 26 to Medtronic 530g my first hand account

36 Apr 6
Reply by breaddrink

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

FDA Docket Extended! We Need You.

If you are new to diabetes advocacy in the traditional sense of the word, you may be thinking, “What the heck is a docket!?” I certainly was the first twenty times I heard it (yes it took that long). For Read on! →

An Open Letter from @AskManny, @DiabetesHF to @NYTRosenthal, @NYTimes

Dear Ms. Rosenthal: I am a person living with type 1 diabetes since the age of 30. I am also the President and co-Founder of the Diabetes Hands Foundation, a nonprofit aimed at connecting and mobilizing the diabetes community. Seeing Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Heather Gabel
(Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator
Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators
Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service