Brunetta's Discussions (1,674)

Discussions Replied To (1592) Replies Latest Activity

"....and we have to "Keep Hope Alive!!" 80's or 90"s quote from Jesse Jackson: Thanks…"

Brunetta replied Aug 2 to Help TuFriends. Need some ideas, please. Sorry it's long

15 Aug 3
Reply by Spock

"Nature of the beast, Spock. I have had weekends like that where there is no rhyme of…"

Brunetta replied Aug 2 to Help TuFriends. Need some ideas, please. Sorry it's long

15 Aug 3
Reply by Spock

"You are in the driver's seat, not the doctor. If you wait for the doctor's permissio…"

Brunetta replied Aug 2 to Strange Insulin Dosage!!??

11 Aug 6
Reply by Padraig

"Ayssa, do what you need to do. Your mother is probably leery of testing her blood gl…"

Brunetta replied Aug 2 to Denial...

18 Aug 2
Reply by Stemwinder (Gary)

"Interesting info about infusions sets, 2hobbit. I am finding that fthe quick sets th…"

Brunetta replied Jul 29 to HIGH BG with Insulin, Metformin and Invokana

12 Jul 29
Reply by 2hobbit1

"Call your insurance company again and ask about what to do to override the policy. A…"

Brunetta replied Jul 29 to Need advice

2 Jul 29
Reply by Brunetta

"Natalie wrote above: There IS the quality of life issue, and the pill-poppers may no…"

Brunetta replied Jul 26 to RE: coverage of CGM's

53 Jul 26
Reply by artwoman

"I agree that the costs of prevention will go up dramatically, Dave. but what about t…"

Brunetta replied Jul 23 to RE: coverage of CGM's

53 Jul 26
Reply by artwoman

"YOU, a little old lady? Ms. Natalie, I think not. LOL God bless"

Brunetta replied Jul 23 to RE: coverage of CGM's

53 Jul 26
Reply by artwoman

"My Diabetes issues/concerns; -Lack of proper education on up-to-date treatment/diagn…"

Brunetta replied Jul 23 to What D-issues are most important to YOU?

21 Aug 19
Reply by Manny Hernandez

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

TuDiabetes Is Getting A Makeover!

Written By Emily Coles, TuDiabetes Community Manager. Last summer we surveyed members of TuDiabetes and EsTuDiabetes online communities, and gained some GREAT insights! We learned that our members are happy with the information and support they receive on TuDiabetes and Read on! →

An eye opening experience at @CWDiabetes!

Last month, I had one of the most amazing experiences I have had with technology since I have been living with diabetes. It happened at the Focus On Technology conference organized by Children With Diabetes in Los Angeles (the first Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

DanP (has Type 1)

Gary (has type 2)

David (has type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service