Brunetta's Discussions (1,619)

Discussions Replied To (1540) Replies Latest Activity

"Same here, Lil mama. I will not take statins, due to the side effects, and my choles…"

Brunetta replied Feb 26, 2011 to Statins for all Type 1's?

55 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Betty J

"I donate at the American Red Cross blood drive every time they come to my church ( t…"

Brunetta replied Feb 26, 2011 to Donating Blood

32 Mar 1, 2011
Reply by barbraann

"Winter those friends need to be told about your realities. If they refuse to accept…"

Brunetta replied Feb 21, 2011 to Whats the most annoying comment you've ever gotten about diabetes?

2647 May 19, 2013
Reply by Shawnmarie

"Zoe, I find that the insulin absorbs more "expedientely " if I use my legs as infusi…"

Brunetta replied Feb 20, 2011 to Crazy Numbers - Lows!

16 Mar 13, 2011
Reply by kellyone

"Teresa, so great that you and your son are helping out. I , too am a volunteer blood…"

Brunetta replied Feb 20, 2011 to A CURE!!!! Do you think they might be on to something?

14 Feb 21, 2011
Reply by RogerMumbai

"Honey, pray for those misguided church members, and try to ask God to help you to "s…"

Brunetta replied Feb 20, 2011 to Whats the most annoying comment you've ever gotten about diabetes?

2647 May 19, 2013
Reply by Shawnmarie

"R U feeling better today, Gary? We have not heard from U. Please keep us posted. Go…"

Brunetta replied Feb 13, 2011 to I need some reasons to want to keep going on but I can't think of any.

24 Jul 16, 2011
Reply by Peetie

"SRITZFIGER :R U one , all, or a combination of the following categories? 1) An extr…"

Brunetta replied Feb 12, 2011 to How do you do it?

107 Mar 5, 2013
Reply by acidrock23

"Lovely flat line, Acidrock!!! Jennifer I can range from 55 to 265 in one day and jus…"

Brunetta replied Feb 12, 2011 to Daily range

8 Feb 12, 2011
Reply by Jennifer

"I think you will find out that an intravenous injection of insulin witha syringe, ev…"

Brunetta replied Feb 12, 2011 to Intravenous & Intramuscular Injection

12 Feb 14, 2011
Reply by cristina1180

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

#OpposeAB1893: California Bill that Burdens People with Diabetes on Insulin

A couple of days ago I learned that the California State Assembly is considering AB-1893 Sharps waste, which in (if approved) will mandate that: “Sharps sold to the general public in California shall be sold with a sharps waste container Read on! →

FDA Docket Extended! We Need You.

If you are new to diabetes advocacy in the traditional sense of the word, you may be thinking, “What the heck is a docket!?” I certainly was the first twenty times I heard it (yes it took that long). For Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Heather Gabel
(Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator
Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators
Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service