MyBustedPancreas's Discussions (1,513)

Discussions Replied To (1472) Replies Latest Activity

"Yep, all the time here too. I can test on three different meters and get three compl…"

MyBustedPancreas replied Jan 8, 2012 to Confused about levels

16 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Oregon Meetup Group

"Wow, cool article. Thanks for posting! It's hard to manage type 1 sometimes, but I c…"

MyBustedPancreas replied Jan 8, 2012 to Anniversary

3 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by MyBustedPancreas

"The only restaurants I do well at are the chain ones that have nutritional info onli…"

MyBustedPancreas replied Jan 8, 2012 to I so SUCK at guestimating carbs

33 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Buckley83

"I'd be interested! I'm in DC but can travel. "

MyBustedPancreas replied Jan 7, 2012 to Mid-Atlantic get together?

23 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by stevek

"Welcome! Always nice to see new faces on here. Acceptance of T1D is a big thing beca…"

MyBustedPancreas replied Jan 7, 2012 to Let Me Introduce Myself. I am a T1 Diabetic and am excited to be here!

12 Jan 7, 2012
Reply by Mike

"Please let us know what her doc says. Posts like this can be helpful to others who m…"

MyBustedPancreas replied Jan 7, 2012 to Years of high temp spikes....can't find out WHY! Any ideas?

11 Mar 17, 2013
Reply by brokenpole

"Good info. I was told, however, that the body scanners can screw the pump up. I thin…"

MyBustedPancreas replied Jan 7, 2012 to Plane Travel

14 Jan 8, 2012

"The other thing I want to add is that as you become older, you will have more and mo…"

MyBustedPancreas replied Jan 6, 2012 to Type 1 Diabetes blood sugar/glucose behavior

8 Jan 6, 2012
Reply by Dennis

"Here's what I did - when my turn came in the security line, I let the TSA person kno…"

MyBustedPancreas replied Jan 6, 2012 to Plane Travel

14 Jan 8, 2012

"1. What's your treatment-of-choice for lows? Jelly Bellies!! Except I have to rememb…"

MyBustedPancreas replied Jan 6, 2012 to What about you?

73 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Cathy

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

Diabetes Among Hispanics: We’re not all the same

US Hispanics are often portrayed in the press as a single, monolithic group. But anyone who has spent any time in San Francisco’s Mission District or the Bronx can tell you, we’re not all the same. Now we’re finding out Read on! →

Diabetes entre los hispanos: no somos todos iguales

Traducido por Mila Ferrer.    A menudo los Hispanos en Estados Unidos son retratados en la prensa como un solo grupo, monolítico. Pero cualquiera que haya pasado algún tiempo en el  Mission District de San Francisco o el Bronx se Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service