daniel jay goichman's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"i agree. hopefully wth dexcom 7 plus cgm i ll be fine when get approved for it"

daniel jay goichman replied Nov 5, 2010 to new drvers license rules regarding low blood sugar reactions

22 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by TS

"well when they stop all diabetics from driving a car you ll be a lttle more sympathe…"

daniel jay goichman replied Nov 5, 2010 to new drvers license rules regarding low blood sugar reactions

22 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by TS

"you only have to worry about ths crap if they pull u over. or if youre found hypogly…"

22 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by TS

"well i accdentally had one behind the wheel. had food in my car. and cop submtted re…"

22 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by TS

"the reason i got screwed is because had two low b/s withn 2 wks after i started a ne…"

22 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by TS

"i ddnt volunteer the info. some cop saiid drove funny in the town he works in."

22 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by TS

"it sucks. http://www.diabetes.org/living-with-diabetes/know-your-rights/discriminati…"

22 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by TS

"im from southborough, ma. i had a couple of low bloodsugars and now i cant get anyon…"

22 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by TS

"animal insulin makes it easier to detect hypoglycemia. its in the article from dcct…"

daniel jay goichman replied May 22, 2010 to getting animal insulin from canada or uk

17 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by Tim

"animal insulin though no longer manufactured in the us lasts longer than genetic ins…"

daniel jay goichman replied May 21, 2010 to getting animal insulin from canada or uk

17 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by Tim

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

FDA Docket Extended! We Need You.

If you are new to diabetes advocacy in the traditional sense of the word, you may be thinking, “What the heck is a docket!?” I certainly was the first twenty times I heard it (yes it took that long). For Read on! →

An Open Letter from @AskManny, @DiabetesHF to @NYTRosenthal, @NYTimes

Dear Ms. Rosenthal: I am a person living with type 1 diabetes since the age of 30. I am also the President and co-Founder of the Diabetes Hands Foundation, a nonprofit aimed at connecting and mobilizing the diabetes community. Seeing Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Heather Gabel
(Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator
Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators
Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service