JohnG's Discussions (1,006)

Discussions Replied To (996) Replies Latest Activity

"Exercise, stress, dehydration , the spot test is very sensitive. I personallywould n…"

JohnG replied Mar 12 to Microalbuminuria despite good control and short diabetes duration?

4 Mar 12
Reply by ryryguy392

"40/60 is good for me...50/50 was just a number they pulled out of thin air. The clin…"

JohnG replied Mar 12 to Any type 1/LADA folks with out of proportion basal/bolus?

14 Mar 12
Reply by angivan

"I think it's great, Many T2's will never exercise or go to a gym, and eat right that…"

JohnG replied Mar 12 to Afrezza question, are we being hi jacked?

58 Mar 16
Reply by Elizabeth

"No way your getting a IM injection with a 12mm syringe (a 12 mm needle is less than…"

JohnG replied Feb 18 to Insanity

21 Feb 18
Reply by Scott A

"You have received some very good advice....remember also that your meter has 20% or…"

JohnG replied Feb 18 to Struggling with Hypo-Unawareness – and confused as to why I would suffer from it

26 Feb 22
Reply by Holger Schmeken

"I was allergic to lantus and pretty much every injection got sore and left a painful…"

JohnG replied Feb 13 to Sore spot near insulin injection

2 Feb 13
Reply by Nell

"I have Neuropathy, I have lost no sensation in my feet. My nerves are damaged and re…"

JohnG replied Feb 13 to Neuropathy question

13 Feb 13
Reply by mohe0001

"You can also just take your pump off during your performance. Many pumpers take thei…"

JohnG replied Feb 11 to Insulin Pump as a Circus Performer??

10 Feb 25
Reply by Clare

"Yes I would check my BG in the middle of the night... when I used Lantus.I lost seve…"

JohnG replied Feb 2 to Night Checks?

33 Feb 5
Reply by Leah

"My Doctor has sent exception letters, and BCBS  responds with a letter that list 40…"

JohnG replied Jan 30 to boycott

36 Feb 18
Reply by MikeStarrWriter

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

DHF Joins Diabetes Advocacy Alliance

Diabetes Hands Foundation is incredibly honored to join the Diabetes Advocacy Alliance, an organization with the drive and potential to affect a powerful, positive impact on diabetes and healthcare policy. Diabetes Advocacy Alliance is a 20-member coalition of leading professional Read on! →

Helmsley Charitable Trust Renews Support for DHF

HELMSLEY CHARITABLE TRUST GRANTS SUPPORT TO DIABETES HANDS FOUNDATION FOR FOURTH YEAR  Funding in 2015 to support major transitions in programs and leadership at Diabetes Hands Foundation BERKELEY, CA: February 18, 2015 – The Leona M. and Harry B. Helmsley Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Melissa Lee
(Interim Executive Director, Editor, has type 1)

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, has LADA)

Emily Coles (Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Director of Operations and Development, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

DanP (has Type 1)

Gary (has type 2)

David (has type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2015   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service