JohnG's Discussions (973)

Discussions Replied To (963) Replies Latest Activity

"I have seen no real difference and have rechecked my BG and SG many times using an a…"

JohnG replied on Saturday to I just recived the new (Genteel) lancing device

20 on Saturday
Reply by JohnG

"I have been using my (Genteel) lancing device for over 2 mounts and it works good bu…"

JohnG replied Dec 11 to I just recived the new (Genteel) lancing device

20 on Saturday
Reply by JohnG

"If your BG is within range when fasting then you make enough basal insulin....The pr…"

JohnG replied Dec 6 to are basal insulin readings always low in people with LADA?

3 Dec 6
Reply by JohnG

"I have needed glasses since I was a small child but I can tell you that when my BG i…"

JohnG replied Dec 3 to how many type 1's here need glasses or contacts for myopia?

4 Dec 4
Reply by diabeticdoll

"Is your BG low 2-3 hours after your meal...If I go low after eating a meal I'm alway…"

JohnG replied Dec 3 to Snacking after and before meals

15 Dec 6
Reply by Adele

"My insulin requirements drop during the day, this includes my basal, IC, and correct…"

JohnG replied Dec 2 to Food for thought.. lunch / breakfast

5 Dec 2
Reply by Terry

"I eat banned substances like Raisin Brand , local honey, and whole Milk...Sometimes …"

JohnG replied Dec 2 to Stubborn

15 Dec 4
Reply by sdkate

"Isn't that a Yumaca...?"

JohnG replied Dec 2 to Inspiration

6 Dec 2
Reply by Dave

"When I get up in the morning I correct with bolus insulin, maybe several small doses…"

JohnG replied Dec 2 to Exercise and Type 1 the morning blood sugar rise: SUGGESTIONS

7 Dec 2
Reply by acidrock23

"I use HypaFix just like the photo with a loop so pulling on tubing will not put any…"

JohnG replied Nov 30 to How do you tape your infusion set?

11 Dec 2
Reply by acidrock23

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

DHF receives $200,000 grant from Novo Nordisk

Grant given to support programs aimed at bringing together people touched by diabetes for positive change BERKELEY, CA: December 4, 2014 – Diabetes Hands Foundation (DHF) has received a grant of US$200,000 from Novo Nordisk to support programs aimed at Read on! →

Guest Post: World Diabetes Day 2014 on Twitter… sifting through the data

At Symplur we track hashtags, keywords, user accounts, and pretty much anything else on Twitter that has to do with healthcare. We collect the data and then build countless ways to slice it up so that we’re able to better Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

DanP (has Type 1)

Gary (has type 2)

David (has type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service