JohnG's Discussions (1,006)

Discussions Replied To (996) Replies Latest Activity

"Isn't that a Yumaca...?"

JohnG replied Dec 2, 2014 to Inspiration

6 Dec 2, 2014
Reply by Dave

"When I get up in the morning I correct with bolus insulin, maybe several small doses…"

JohnG replied Dec 2, 2014 to Exercise and Type 1 the morning blood sugar rise: SUGGESTIONS

8 Dec 31, 2014
Reply by Flynn Simon

"I use HypaFix just like the photo with a loop so pulling on tubing will not put any…"

JohnG replied Nov 30, 2014 to How do you tape your infusion set?

11 Dec 2, 2014
Reply by acidrock23

"Never go bare foot, get rid of the flip-flops. I tried all kinds of lotion and until…"

JohnG replied Nov 29, 2014 to Dry Heels

7 Dec 1, 2014
Reply by Cyclinglady

"I forgot to mention that I cannot ever remember anyone calling it (Adult-onset diabe…"

JohnG replied Nov 26, 2014 to Looking for information about Type 2 in the early 1970s

4 Nov 26, 2014
Reply by Marie B

"I'm familiar with type 2 in the late 60's/ early 70's. I had family with type 2 but…"

JohnG replied Nov 26, 2014 to Looking for information about Type 2 in the early 1970s

4 Nov 26, 2014
Reply by Marie B

"A old Glucagon kit holds 4...not very stylish but it's free. "

JohnG replied Nov 24, 2014 to Case to Carry Syringes

23 Nov 25, 2014
Reply by meee

"I think most insurance company's today will approve a CGM if it's a Medical necessit…"

JohnG replied Nov 17, 2014 to Better Insurance Companies for CGM Coverage?

15 Nov 17, 2014
Reply by Sandy

"I generally have a good solid plan for BG control but on holidays I just let the chi…"

JohnG replied Nov 14, 2014 to THANKSGIVING YUMMIES!!

15 Nov 26, 2014
Reply by Bonnie

"I took Oxycodone for almost a year, I cannot say the drug elevates my BG but I did h…"

JohnG replied Nov 7, 2014 to Anyone know if Oxycodone and/or Valium impact insulin absorption?

7 Nov 8, 2014
Reply by zzyzx

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

DHF Joins Diabetes Advocacy Alliance

Diabetes Hands Foundation is incredibly honored to join the Diabetes Advocacy Alliance, an organization with the drive and potential to affect a powerful, positive impact on diabetes and healthcare policy. Diabetes Advocacy Alliance is a 20-member coalition of leading professional Read on! →

Helmsley Charitable Trust Renews Support for DHF

HELMSLEY CHARITABLE TRUST GRANTS SUPPORT TO DIABETES HANDS FOUNDATION FOR FOURTH YEAR  Funding in 2015 to support major transitions in programs and leadership at Diabetes Hands Foundation BERKELEY, CA: February 18, 2015 – The Leona M. and Harry B. Helmsley Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Melissa Lee
(Interim Executive Director, Editor, has type 1)

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, has LADA)

Emily Coles (Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Director of Operations and Development, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

DanP (has Type 1)

Gary (has type 2)

David (has type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2015   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service