JohnG's Discussions (810)

Discussions Replied To (801) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry we all feel defeated from time to time.  A 158mg/dL... not to bad..;-) My firs…"

JohnG replied Dec 10, 2013 to I caved...

17 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by meee

"We have been waiting for years, if there was a Glucagon pin on the US market I think…"

JohnG replied Dec 5, 2013 to Mini Glucagon Pen?

2 Dec 5, 2013
Reply by meee

"I raised two children, and can't say that diabetes was even on my top 10 list until…"

JohnG replied Dec 4, 2013 to People with T1D who have children

9 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by Jennifer

"Before I started pumping I always kept my insulin in the fridge, I would keep my ope…"

JohnG replied Dec 2, 2013 to Why not refrigerate?

6 Dec 2, 2013
Reply by meee

"Your question: [ is incredibly tired a symptom of the diabetes?] "Yes it can be", es…"

JohnG replied Nov 27, 2013 to Symptoms

9 Nov 29, 2013
Reply by SMal

"Nope only Oatmeal............"

JohnG replied Nov 25, 2013 to Any experience with fibrate cholesterol-lowering drugs?

1 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by JohnG

"I'm sure your little-one will look better soon. When ones BG is out of control the b…"

JohnG replied Nov 25, 2013 to Dark circles around eyes

16 Nov 29, 2013
Reply by Terrie

"I had a long time employee that took Altace for many years, every morning about 9:00…"

JohnG replied Nov 25, 2013 to Going off Losartan: Anything else I can take instead?

19 Nov 26, 2013
Reply by Clare

"Maybe you have a bad CGM transmitter. My house is full of wireless devices and at wo…"

JohnG replied Nov 24, 2013 to Lost Sensor Problems and HD TV?

4 Nov 24, 2013
Reply by acidrock23

"I took corgard for 20 years, portal hypertension caused by liver failure. The only s…"

JohnG replied Nov 24, 2013 to Going off Losartan: Anything else I can take instead?

19 Nov 26, 2013
Reply by Clare

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

FDA Docket Extended! We Need You.

If you are new to diabetes advocacy in the traditional sense of the word, you may be thinking, “What the heck is a docket!?” I certainly was the first twenty times I heard it (yes it took that long). For Read on! →

An Open Letter from @AskManny, @DiabetesHF to @NYTRosenthal, @NYTimes

Dear Ms. Rosenthal: I am a person living with type 1 diabetes since the age of 30. I am also the President and co-Founder of the Diabetes Hands Foundation, a nonprofit aimed at connecting and mobilizing the diabetes community. Seeing Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Heather Gabel
(Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator
Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators
Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service