JohnG's Discussions (994)

Discussions Replied To (984) Replies Latest Activity

"This is not a new subject, for years the DOC has had many discussions about cooled o…"

JohnG replied Nov 6, 2014 to rise in blood sugar 30-50% less with reheated pasta than the same freshly cooked pasta?!

14 Nov 15, 2014
Reply by brboyer

"My Nutritionist is a professor at a large medical school in Dallas, she is teaching…"

JohnG replied Nov 5, 2014 to More Proof that Low-Carb Diets Are Good

19 Nov 8, 2014
Reply by Sam

"Very boring diet...if you really go paleo...then you must give up salt, coffee, and…"

JohnG replied Nov 4, 2014 to AIP Diet

9 Nov 19, 2014
Reply by Jay

"I wear HA's but I do not believe diabetes is to blame. I have served, worked, and pl…"

JohnG replied Nov 4, 2014 to Diabetes and Hearing Loss

9 Nov 4, 2014
Reply by Sandy

"My brother is a lefty and insulin dependent...every move he makes looks weird, when…"

JohnG replied Nov 4, 2014 to Any Southpaws Out There (of course there are!)

4 Nov 4, 2014
Reply by angivan

"The first time I was sent to a Cardiologist "only because I'm a PWD" I was asked to…"

JohnG replied Nov 3, 2014 to Statins

57 Dec 29, 2014
Reply by Dave

"I use CareLink to analyze my pump data (history). I also have a MM530 pump and CGM t…"

JohnG replied Oct 22, 2014 to What are you all using for analysis software?

9 Oct 23, 2014
Reply by acidrock23

"Christopher I copied this from the dosing sheet: [• Never mix SYMLIN and insulin. In…"

JohnG replied Oct 12, 2014 to Symlin/Insulin mix in pump?

17 Oct 14, 2014
Reply by Christopher

"Wow! I hope your kidding...I don't think Symlin was meant to be pumped around the cl…"

JohnG replied Oct 11, 2014 to Symlin/Insulin mix in pump?

17 Oct 14, 2014
Reply by Christopher

"I thought we would have our own tricorders by now, licking a test strip...I can see…"

JohnG replied Oct 9, 2014 to New glucose testing and insulin dosing coming?

4 Oct 9, 2014
Reply by Tim

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

Spare A Rose, Save A Child for Valentines Day

Here’s a new way to celebrate Valentines Day: Buy a dozen roses, spare the cost of one (about $5) and donate to IDF’s Life for a Child program. By doing this, you will help children in need of life saving insulin. Those of Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Announces Interim Executive Director as Manny Hernandez, Co-Founder and President, Steps Down

Read the Spanish version of the announcement. BERKELEY, CA: January 15, 2015 – Manny Hernandez, President and Co-Founder of the Diabetes Hands Foundation (DHF), has announced his decision to step down as President of the organization. “Diabetes Hands Foundation has Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Melissa Lee
(Interim Executive Director, has type 1)
Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Director of Operations and Development, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

DanP (has Type 1)

Gary (has type 2)

David (has type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2015   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service