Tracy's Discussions (66)

Discussions Replied To (65) Replies Latest Activity

"I was dx at at the age of 40 as a type 2 I was not over weight and my HbA1c was 13 a…"

Tracy replied Apr 24, 2009 to

just now

"I work in a pharmacy and a big fan of clorox wipes and hand sanitizer! I am for sure…"

Tracy replied Sep 25, 2008 to Has diabetes turned you into a Germ-a-Phobe?

35 Nov 1, 2008
Reply by Twixcookie

""

Tracy replied Aug 16, 2008 to What Song Cheers You Up When Your Down?

113 Jul 16, 2009
Reply by Christina

"I work in a pharmacy and see this quite often . The people who dont take shots dont…"

Tracy replied Jul 4, 2008 to wrong syringes vent.....

10 Jul 5, 2008
Reply by amy mercer

"This is a good question . I have learned that I am a much stronger person than I eve…"

Tracy replied May 15, 2008 to What have you learned about yourself, since being DX w/ diabetes? What has it taught you?

24 May 19, 2008
Reply by saundra barragan

"I use the minimed and can rarley get more than 8 days . after the first 3 days I do…"

Tracy replied Mar 15, 2008 to Day 7

5 Mar 15, 2008
Reply by Tracy

"I have had mine in for 8 days and the readings were not accurate so I changed it out…"

Tracy replied Mar 15, 2008 to Day 7

5 Mar 15, 2008
Reply by Tracy

"I have a hard time with the inserter and have since day one . It seems like it is to…"

Tracy replied Feb 29, 2008 to Inserting the sensor

8 Mar 2, 2008
Reply by Tracy

"I started insulin 2 weeks before Christmas and was pumping at Easter . He also menti…"

Tracy replied Feb 29, 2008 to how long did it take after diagnoses for you to "get pumping"

17 Mar 8, 2008
Reply by Rhonda

"I have been to the Expo in Chicago a few times . Lots of info there and plan on a bi…"

Tracy replied Feb 27, 2008 to Atlanta ADA Expo: March 8th

5 Mar 10, 2008
Reply by Mandy

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

DHF Partners with HelpAround in an Effort to Connect People Touched by Diabetes

Leer en español Technology has the amazing ability to ease the stress associated with diabetes; It simply makes our lives a little more bearable. That’s why we are excited to announce DHFs partnership with HelpAround. This new application will help Read on! →

La Diabetes Hands Foundation y HelpAround uniendo las personas tocadas por la diabetes

Para nuestra comunidad de diabetes la tecnología ha venido a llenar muchos vacíos y a hacer de nuestras vidas un poco mas llevaderas. Eso mismo nos proporciona una nueva aplicación de geo-localización llamada HelpAround (Ayuda a tu alrededor). HA Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service