Betty J's Discussions (713)

Discussions Replied To (664) Replies Latest Activity

"Meee, I can't remember the name as I said that was many years ago, I only remember t…"

Betty J replied Nov 26, 2013 to Going off Losartan: Anything else I can take instead?

19 Nov 26, 2013
Reply by Clare

"I know there are some drugs that the medical profession claims will help prevent kid…"

Betty J replied Nov 23, 2013 to Going off Losartan: Anything else I can take instead?

19 Nov 26, 2013
Reply by Clare

"If only we can live that long to see what are the other colors..umm."

Betty J replied Oct 24, 2013 to Is Insulin Enough?...C-Peptide Replacement Therapy

29 Oct 26, 2013
Reply by meee

"I wish you the best Linda."

Betty J replied Oct 23, 2013 to Is Insulin Enough?...C-Peptide Replacement Therapy

29 Oct 26, 2013
Reply by meee

"About that low you had it took a long time to recover I've noticed as I've gotten ol…"

Betty J replied Sep 16, 2013 to Precise or imprecise - does it bother you?

21 Sep 16, 2013
Reply by Kristi

"I can understand your fears about pumping. I have been pumping about 14 years and un…"

Betty J replied Jul 28, 2013 to How much do you actually trust your pump?

21 Jul 31, 2013
Reply by DianaS

"Just because ice pack has thawed it doesn't mean insulin is no longer good. Unless y…"

Betty J replied Jun 13, 2013 to Traveling with Insulin Vials

15 Jun 23, 2013
Reply by Richard P Cosgrove

"People will never understand the difference between Type 1 and 2 because they don't…"

Betty J replied Jun 10, 2013 to When People Tell You About the "Latest Cure" For Type 1 . . .

23 Jul 3, 2013
Reply by nel

"Pre-Diabetes is what years ago was referred to as borderline Diabetes which was a wa…"

Betty J replied Jun 4, 2013 to The Lie That's Killing Us: Pre-Diabetes

21 Jun 22, 2013
Reply by FatCatAnna

"In my experience as a Type 1 I know when there are high blood sugars you're very thi…"

Betty J replied Jun 2, 2013 to Insatiable Thirst

8 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by Brian (bsc)

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

FDA Docket Extended! We Need You.

If you are new to diabetes advocacy in the traditional sense of the word, you may be thinking, “What the heck is a docket!?” I certainly was the first twenty times I heard it (yes it took that long). For Read on! →

An Open Letter from @AskManny, @DiabetesHF to @NYTRosenthal, @NYTimes

Dear Ms. Rosenthal: I am a person living with type 1 diabetes since the age of 30. I am also the President and co-Founder of the Diabetes Hands Foundation, a nonprofit aimed at connecting and mobilizing the diabetes community. Seeing Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Heather Gabel
(Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator
Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators
Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service