Melitta's Discussions (1,462)

Discussions Replied To (1281) Replies Latest Activity

"I have used both the Dexcom and the Medtronic, and the Dexcom is far superior. I hav…"

Melitta replied on Friday to CGM Alone

32 on Friday
Reply by mikep

"Hi Marty: The insulins of today are thankfully so much better than the insulins of 3…"

Melitta replied on Thursday to New LADA, question about treatment if BG is well controlled

16 on Thursday
Reply by Swimmer

"Hi Marty50: Welcome to the adult-onset Type 1 club! It's not a very exclusive club,…"

Melitta replied Mar 23 to New LADA, question about treatment if BG is well controlled

16 on Thursday
Reply by Swimmer

"Sounds like you are doing great, congrats! That is really amazing progress in a mont…"

Melitta replied Mar 23 to New Canadian!

8 on Thursday
Reply by pileobunnies

"Hi Elena: Pedicure, yay! I would get more, but I don't always have the time/make the…"

Melitta replied Mar 23 to Pedicure, yay or nay?

20 3 hours ago
Reply by Randy

"Niccolo, congratulations on your determination getting you to a correct diagnosis. I…"

Melitta replied Mar 16 to insurance just approved MODY genetic testing!

111 Mar 20
Reply by niccolo

"Hi Carro: You haven't posted to this thread since February 11, how are you doing? I…"

Melitta replied Mar 12 to What does it all mean?

14 Mar 13
Reply by Pat

"Pre-diabetes can be pre Type 1 diabetes, and most likely is in a young, active child…"

Melitta replied Mar 10 to Questions about 4 year old with pre diabetes diagnosis

20 Mar 11
Reply by Dave

"You may be autoantibody negative now, but the question is what was your autoantibody…"

Melitta replied Mar 7 to Antibody Negative Type 1

11 on Thursday
Reply by Sportster

"Parrformance, that is crazy that you were denied continuing the Dex due to "too good…"

Melitta replied Feb 19 to rapid onset Type 1 diabetes in adults

255 Feb 19
Reply by Natalie ._c-

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

DHF Joins Diabetes Advocacy Alliance

Diabetes Hands Foundation is incredibly honored to join the Diabetes Advocacy Alliance, an organization with the drive and potential to affect a powerful, positive impact on diabetes and healthcare policy. Diabetes Advocacy Alliance is a 20-member coalition of leading professional Read on! →

Helmsley Charitable Trust Renews Support for DHF

HELMSLEY CHARITABLE TRUST GRANTS SUPPORT TO DIABETES HANDS FOUNDATION FOR FOURTH YEAR  Funding in 2015 to support major transitions in programs and leadership at Diabetes Hands Foundation BERKELEY, CA: February 18, 2015 – The Leona M. and Harry B. Helmsley Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Melissa Lee
(Interim Executive Director, Editor, has type 1)

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, has LADA)

Emily Coles (Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Director of Operations and Development, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

DanP (has Type 1)

Gary (has type 2)

David (has type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2015   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service