mike-munich's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Tim, see my reply on DF ! :-) Cheers, Mike"

mike-munich replied Mar 24, 2009 to need help from home (US) from Deltec Cozmo users !

10 Mar 24, 2009
Reply by mike-munich

"just voted too ! :-)"

mike-munich replied Jan 14, 2009 to Please let's help Kerri w/votes from www.sixuntilme.com !

36 Jan 18, 2009
Reply by Dawn

"at 7.0 right now and getting better, 118 days of pumping."

mike-munich replied Mar 30, 2008 to New A1C

31 Nov 26, 2008
Reply by Mark H.

"BTW: this is what the Smiths/Cozmo webstore says: The pump: * Prescription required…"

mike-munich replied Dec 13, 2007 to need help from home (US) from Deltec Cozmo users !

10 Mar 24, 2009
Reply by mike-munich

"Carol, thanks for your input. I've heard both, some say the meter is terrible, other…"

mike-munich replied Dec 13, 2007 to need help from home (US) from Deltec Cozmo users !

10 Mar 24, 2009
Reply by mike-munich

"Deirdre, the URL you posted IS the Smiths Medical webstore I tried to order from. T…"

10 Mar 24, 2009
Reply by mike-munich

"If you guys are interested, this is what happend so far: I might be pushy, but I rea…"

mike-munich replied Dec 12, 2007 to need help from home (US) from Deltec Cozmo users !

10 Mar 24, 2009
Reply by mike-munich

"Hi Deirdre, thanks for replying and helping me out. What I need is somebody back in…"

mike-munich replied Dec 12, 2007 to need help from home (US) from Deltec Cozmo users !

10 Mar 24, 2009
Reply by mike-munich

"congrats man ! I went from a 10.2 in april to a 7.2 about 2 weeks ago. I started my…"

mike-munich replied Dec 12, 2007 to New A1C

31 Nov 26, 2008
Reply by Mark H.

"I'm glad to hear that Bunny. Just make sure you do the quarterly checks at your opht…"

mike-munich replied Dec 11, 2007 to retinopathy or eye prob - have it? when did you get it?

6 Dec 11, 2007
Reply by Techgirl

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

#MedicareCoverCGM Panel Discussion

If you follow the diabetes online community, you know that #MedicareCoverCGM is a big deal. We have continued to raise awareness on #MedicareCoverCGM because we believe that ALL people living with diabetes should have access to continuous glucose monitors (CGM). With Read on! →

#WalkWithD: Making MORE Sense of Diabetes

A few years ago, we at Diabetes Hands Foundation reached out to the members on TuDiabetes and asked them to share their perspective of life with diabetes through one of the five senses, as part of an initiative called Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service