All Discussions Tagged '1' (420)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Round the World with Diabetes...

Hi everyone! I just wanted to let you know about a journey I'm about to take... I'm a Type 1 diabetic and a writer (my first novel was pub…

Started by Bridget McNulty

5 Jul 15, 2009
Reply by Kristin

Putting a Face on your Enemy...

If you could separate yourself from the monkey that has been on your back and look at it face to face; what would it look like? What sort o…

Started by 123

5 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by Domo!

New to tudiabetes but not to diabetes itself or celiac disease either...

Hi guys! I'm new here! But, I've had type 1 since I was 18 months old. (almost 19 years now), and I was diagnosed with Celiac when I was ju…

Started by Amy Carbonneau

11 Jul 9, 2009
Reply by Gerri

Diabecell--Latest Update

Anyone want to join me in a trip to Russia:) "Living Cell Technologies Limited today announced the formation of a subsidiary, LCT Biomedic…

Started by Gerri

4 Jul 5, 2009
Reply by Gerri

Crazy Lows, Crazy Highs...I'm going a bit CRAZY!

So here's my problem: the last couple of weeks I've been getting extremely low readings after meals and in the middle of the night, combine…

Started by Ryan

38 Jun 25, 2009
Reply by Ryan

Should Diabetes be considered a disability?

I am so tired of hearing everyone say, oh you have diabetes. Yeah, I have family that are diabetecs. but they eat everything!! People take…

Started by Gabriel

10 Jun 18, 2009
Reply by rainbowgoddess

CWD's Friends For Life 2009

CWD's Friends for Life is just around the corner, and I was wondering who else might be coming. Last year was amazing, so I am looking for…

Started by Mandy

2 Jun 14, 2009
Reply by Danielle

The "oPod"

I love my "oPod" and yes all you Omnipod users we need to make this the new name for it. I think its just as innovative as the iPod. It is…

Started by Gabriel

10 Jun 3, 2009
Reply by Melissa Lee

"Parents in Diabetes Prayer Death to Face Charges"

Did anyone else hear about this? I almost started CRYING once i read this in my local newspaper! This is not the original article from the…

Started by Carly!

2 May 25, 2009
Reply by Sophie

Are you a Type1 and Type2 diabetic? Does that make you a Type3?

I have found out that I am a type1 and type2 diabetic. This means I do not produce insulin and I am resitant to Insulin. So I take a lot of…

Started by Gabriel

10 May 24, 2009
Reply by Suzanne

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

DHF Joins Diabetes Advocacy Alliance

Diabetes Hands Foundation is incredibly honored to join the Diabetes Advocacy Alliance, an organization with the drive and potential to affect a powerful, positive impact on diabetes and healthcare policy. Diabetes Advocacy Alliance is a 20-member coalition of leading professional Read on! →

Helmsley Charitable Trust Renews Support for DHF

HELMSLEY CHARITABLE TRUST GRANTS SUPPORT TO DIABETES HANDS FOUNDATION FOR FOURTH YEAR  Funding in 2015 to support major transitions in programs and leadership at Diabetes Hands Foundation BERKELEY, CA: February 18, 2015 – The Leona M. and Harry B. Helmsley Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Melissa Lee
(Interim Executive Director, Editor, has type 1)

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, has LADA)

Emily Coles (Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Director of Operations and Development, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

DanP (has Type 1)

Gary (has type 2)

David (has type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2015   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service