All Discussions Tagged 'Animas' (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Should we switch from Animas Ping to Accu-Chek Combo pump for 8yo Daughter? June2014

Hi, My 8 year old daughter's been using the animas ping for 4 years and the warranty's expired, so were looking at alternatives, like the a…

Started by AaronK

5 Jun 18
Reply by AaronK

TSlim review transition from a Ping

Hello to all. I am new to the site but decided to join after I recently found so much good info about comparison of pumps and people’s grea…

Started by Tigger

34 Mar 14
Reply by Tigger

Searching this site for Experienced users who have had reactions

New here! Came on board because Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Have been using the Animas Ping and had great results with that, Dexcoms G4 and th…

Started by Diane McDowell

16 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Diane McDowell

Bubbles in Animas One Touch Ping cartridges / elevated BG's

I had great results with my Animas One Touch Ping for 7 months. Then the elevated BG readings began. When removing the cartridge to change…

Started by Jenny

3 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Jenn

Animas’ Development of a First-Generation Closed Loop Insulin Delivery System Progresses With Data Presented at the Advanced Technologies & Treatments for Diabetes (ATTD) Conference

Predictive Glucose Control System in Development Shows Promising Ability to Minimize Number, Duration and Severity of Hypoglycemic Events w…

Started by Diabetes News and Interest

1 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by HPNpilot

One Touch Ping questions.....

My son started using the Animas One Touch Ping on July 29th. Today is August 16th and the pump said "Low Battery". It has only been 2 1/2 w…

Started by c.schambers

16 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by KittyVonVector

Animas Ping

In my attempts to reply to a person's remark about the Animas Ping insulin pump, I have been using it for more than 2.5 years. I hate it!.…

Started by A. K. Buckroth

29 Dec 28, 2012
Reply by Zoe

basal set up

I have started running more regularly and wanted to add another basal on my ping but when I tried it only allowed increments of .25, .50, .…

Started by cyborg mom

3 Nov 21, 2012
Reply by Laddie

Artificial Pancreas data presented at ADA

Exciting news from Animas!   Positive Results from First Human Clinical Trials of a First-GenerationArtificial Pancreas System is Significa…

Started by Emily Coles

0 Jun 11, 2012

Dr. Bernstiens Diet - And Pumping

Hi everyone! Its been a while since I've done a forum post. But its become necessary now since starting the Dr. Bernstein diet today. I hav…

Started by Kathleen

2 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by Brian (bsc)

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

DHF Partners with HelpAround in an Effort to Connect People Touched by Diabetes

Leer en español Technology has the amazing ability to ease the stress associated with diabetes; It simply makes our lives a little more bearable. That’s why we are excited to announce DHFs partnership with HelpAround. This new application will help Read on! →

La Diabetes Hands Foundation y HelpAround uniendo las personas tocadas por la diabetes

Para nuestra comunidad de diabetes la tecnología ha venido a llenar muchos vacíos y a hacer de nuestras vidas un poco mas llevaderas. Eso mismo nos proporciona una nueva aplicación de geo-localización llamada HelpAround (Ayuda a tu alrededor). HA Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service