All Discussions Tagged 'Dexcom' (67)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for an Endo Referral in Las Vegas

I will soon be relocating and am looking for an Endo Referral in Las Vegas. But I really only want someone who is familiar with Pump, prefe…

Started by Diane McDowell

1 Feb 23
Reply by Diane McDowell

UnitedHealthcare PPO Approced CGM July 2014 and Now Denies (Type II Diabetes)

United Healthcare Approved my Dexcom G4 system on 7/16/14. Since then, they have been approving my sensors every 90 days. My last covered p…

Started by epete

9 Feb 3
Reply by Shadow

FDA Approves Dexcom G4 Share Receiver wo Dock & Classifies Secondary Display as Class II

The FDA announced on Friday the permission to market the first medical mobile applications for continuous glucose monitoring.  Dexcom annou…

Started by Lorraine

0 Jan 26

Need tips and advice, just starting my new Dexcom

I will be starting my new Dexcom today. I have read through some of this forum, especially Michelle starting up, and I have also read throu…

Started by Melitta

37 Jan 14
Reply by mohe0001

Anyone else feel like diabetes supplies are engulfing your house?!!!

Does anyone else feel like diabetes supplies are engulfing your house?!! I love to organize and would love to see pics of the way your orga…

Started by PumpGirl

25 Jan 5
Reply by jjm335

Insulin not lowering levels?! Can Type 1 become insulin resistant?

Hello, I'm looking for some advice. My glucose levels are almost impossible to bring down and my insulin is at almost double!! What is happ…

Started by HilRE

4 Jan 4
Reply by HilRE

Expired Sensors

Hi everyone! I'm just wondering if anyone has any experience with using expired Dexcom sensors? I have like 7 boxes that expire July 31, 20…

Started by PumpGirl

3 Dec 17, 2014
Reply by 2hobbit1

FDA Approves Dexcom Share, CGM Accessory that Transmits Glucose Levels to Smartphones

October 20, 2014 FDA Approves Dexcom Share, CGM Accessory that Transmits Glucose Levels to Smartphones The FDA has approved Dexcom’s CGM re…

Started by T1Tambien

0 Nov 3, 2014

Allergic Reactions at Sensor Site

I've used a Dexcom for 3-4 years at this point, and it's a vital part of my BG management. However, in the past couple of months, I've star…

Started by Anna

3 Oct 29, 2014
Reply by Rich

Seriously, who can implant a Dexcom Sensor on thair back haunch by themselves?

Tell me the secret, I had to have a colleague do it today? Has anyone mastered the art somewhere on the backside rather than the belly?

Started by Deannan

16 Sep 22, 2014
Reply by Ruth

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

Helmsley Charitable Trust Renews Support for DHF

HELMSLEY CHARITABLE TRUST GRANTS SUPPORT TO DIABETES HANDS FOUNDATION FOR FOURTH YEAR  Funding in 2015 to support major transitions in programs and leadership at Diabetes Hands Foundation BERKELEY, CA: February 18, 2015 – The Leona M. and Harry B. Helmsley Read on! →

Spare A Rose, Save A Child for Valentines Day

Here’s a new way to celebrate Valentines Day: Buy a dozen roses, spare the cost of one (about $5) and donate to IDF’s Life for a Child program. By doing this, you will help children in need of life saving insulin. Those of Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Melissa Lee
(Interim Executive Director, Editor, has type 1)

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, has LADA)

Emily Coles (Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Director of Operations and Development, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

DanP (has Type 1)

Gary (has type 2)

David (has type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2015   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service