All Discussions Tagged 'Dexcom' (55)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dexcom / Medtronic vs. Medtronic/Medtronic

Hi everyone. I am not a huge poster on the site but, I though I would share this. I read quite a bit of your posts and have had wished for…

Started by illinoisrunner

0 Apr 14

Initial user review of the Minimed 530G system. Thoughts and questions.

So last Tuesday I took delivery of my new Minimed 530G "artificial pancreas" system. For the past 1.5 years I had been using a Minimed Para…

Started by Bjørn

7 Apr 6
Reply by Bjørn

Looking for an Endo Referral in Las Vegas

I will soon be relocating and am looking for an Endo Referral in Las Vegas. But I really only want someone who is familiar with Pump, prefe…

Started by Diane McDowell

0 Mar 22

Tape not sticking!

I've been using the dexcom cgm for about 6 weeks. I've had at least 5 sensors that fell off withing 2 days. The tape just seems to not stic…

Started by Jean Leonard

17 Mar 20
Reply by Yu Shing

Not Happy With Dexcom!

I finally decided to get a CGM and I decided on Dexcom. I contacted my endo to see if she would agree. She said yes and thought it was a go…

Started by Unknown Diabetic

27 Feb 21
Reply by Sandy

Seriously, who can implant a Dexcom Sensor on thair back haunch by themselves?

Tell me the secret, I had to have a colleague do it today? Has anyone mastered the art somewhere on the backside rather than the belly?

Started by Deannan

13 Feb 14
Reply by dishers

Kris Freeman Type 1 Pumper "Going for Gold" in four Cross County Events at Olympics in Sochi

Skiing an endurance event with diabetes is a challenge. But Kris Freeman's inspiring story proves anything is possible. I found out Kris an…

Started by Steve

0 Feb 11

Dexcom G4 - poor design of the xml file for export

Data exchange between different applications is simplified with the format called xml. There is less room for interpretation because the da…

Started by Holger Schmeken

22 Jan 31
Reply by mohe0001

Anyone using or tried using Dexcom G4 outside of the US?

Hi, I recently moved to Hong Kong (Asia) and currently on a loaner of the Medtronic Guardian but the results is very inaccurate, sometimes…

Started by QQMary

4 Jan 28
Reply by djd

Dexcom G4 Receiver “Transmitter Low Battery alert"?

Has anyone ever seen this: “Transmitter Low Battery” alert? Did you have to send your transmitter in to be replaced? How long were you able…

Started by Jennifer

12 Jan 26
Reply by Jennifer

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

#OpposeAB1893: California Bill that Burdens People with Diabetes on Insulin

A couple of days ago I learned that the California State Assembly is considering AB-1893 Sharps waste, which in (if approved) will mandate that: “Sharps sold to the general public in California shall be sold with a sharps waste container Read on! →

FDA Docket Extended! We Need You.

If you are new to diabetes advocacy in the traditional sense of the word, you may be thinking, “What the heck is a docket!?” I certainly was the first twenty times I heard it (yes it took that long). For Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Heather Gabel
(Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator
Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators
Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service