All Discussions Tagged 'Dexcom' (61)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Seriously, who can implant a Dexcom Sensor on thair back haunch by themselves?

Tell me the secret, I had to have a colleague do it today? Has anyone mastered the art somewhere on the backside rather than the belly?

Started by Deannan

16 Sep 22
Reply by Ruth

Problems with New Dexcom

After reading many of your positive comments about Dexcom's accuracy and after wearing a rep's loaner for 2 weeks with excellent results (c…

Started by CC

5 Sep 18
Reply by Aaron

Allergic Reactions at Sensor Site

I've used a Dexcom for 3-4 years at this point, and it's a vital part of my BG management. However, in the past couple of months, I've star…

Started by Anna

2 Sep 2
Reply by Stoner

Need tips and advice, just starting my new Dexcom

I will be starting my new Dexcom today. I have read through some of this forum, especially Michelle starting up, and I have also read throu…

Started by Melitta

34 Aug 28
Reply by Michelle p

Tape not sticking!

I've been using the dexcom cgm for about 6 weeks. I've had at least 5 sensors that fell off withing 2 days. The tape just seems to not stic…

Started by Jean Leonard

24 Aug 28
Reply by Dave

Minimed Pump with Dexcom CGM?

Looking for opinions!! I've been a United States MM pump user since 1998, added their CGM in November 2007 and have been on this integrate…

Started by BSP

4 Jul 30
Reply by cbaer

Tslim vs 530g?

I have narrowed my ideal pumps down to the Medtronic 530g w/ enlite and tandem t:slim using dexcom g4 cgm. Since i am responsible for the b…

Started by Alyssa

1 Jun 20
Reply by 2hobbit1

Dexcom G4 keeps breaking

Has anyone else had problems with their Dexcom G4 CGM, where the plastic tab on the side where the USB is breaking? I have broken 3 of them…

Started by Adam Thompson

4 Jun 4
Reply by Sue59

Not Happy With Dexcom!

I finally decided to get a CGM and I decided on Dexcom. I contacted my endo to see if she would agree. She said yes and thought it was a go…

Started by Unknown Diabetic

28 May 25
Reply by Wanderingbookworm

Dexcom Screen Protector

Hi everyone, I've been a Dex user for about two years and the screen on the receiver can be easily scratched if you don't have it in a case…

Started by Rodger

1 May 23
Reply by Jim

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

Meet The 2014 Big Blue Test Grant Recipients

This year Diabetes Hands Foundation has pledged US$35,000 in Big Blue Test grants, continuing its support for programs aimed at providing lifesaving supplies, medical tests, treatment, and patient education to people living in need who have or at risk Read on! →

Kim Vlasnik: The Patient Voice

Kim Vlasnik, you NAILED it! In this video, Kim Vlasnik takes our breath away as she describes what its like to be a person with diabetes. Fortunately, Stanford’s Medicine-X Conference gives ePatients, like Kim, a chance to speak since we carry the Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Brian (bsc) (has type 1)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

DanP (has Type 1)

Gary (has type 2)

David (has type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service