All Discussions Tagged 'Diabetes' (179)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New to Diabetes...

Hi All, I'm new here. Was looking for a support group and found this place. This is a little difficult for me because I'm actually a 33 yea…

Started by Sey

88 on Friday
Reply by rahul_boston

The navigator II vs, D4 dexcom?

who's better and why? :-) Please share!

Started by Kittywolf

4 on Thursday
Reply by PumpGirl

Expired Sensors

Hi everyone! I'm just wondering if anyone has any experience with using expired Dexcom sensors? I have like 7 boxes that expire July 31, 20…

Started by PumpGirl

3 on Wednesday
Reply by 2hobbit1

FDA-Patient Dialogue on Unmet Needs in Diabetes

I am really excited to be invited to take part with a number of patient advocates in a panel on November 3rd. The purpose of the panel as…

Started by Brian (bsc)

13 Nov 25
Reply by Brian (bsc)

Australian ABC Catalyst - Low Carb Diets

I have to say I am quite impressed with Dr Maryanne Demasi, a science journalist with ABC in Australia. She seems very competent, objective…

Started by Brian (bsc)

0 Nov 25

Watch Cereal Killers The Movie for Free thru 11/27

The movie Cereal Killers was released at the end of 2013. The movie is described as: World famous sports scientist Professor Tim Noakes MD…

Started by Brian (bsc)

4 Nov 25
Reply by Brian (bsc)

"Carb Loaded" the movie - Free Showing Nov 2, 2014 only

There is a free showing for the rest of today of the movie Carb Loaded. The movie is a independent documentary examining the negative role…

Started by Brian (bsc)

4 Nov 4
Reply by Terry

Vote4DM

Hi Friends. We could use your help. StripSafely is at it again and are asking for your help and support (and participation, too!) to help p…

Started by BadShoe

0 Oct 20

Livongo Health Launches New Consumer Digital Health Platform for People with Diabetes

Palo Alto, CA – September 10, 2014 – Livongo HealthTM, which launched earlier today, is announcing the availability of Livongo for Diabetes…

Started by Diabetes News and Interest

0 Sep 11

Medicare is Requesting Information on Engagement, Incentives and Behavioral Insights

From CMS: The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) is seeking input from stakeholders on the possibility of the Center for Medi…

Started by BadShoe

11 Aug 26
Reply by marty1492

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

DHF receives $200,000 grant from Novo Nordisk

Grant given to support programs aimed at bringing together people touched by diabetes for positive change BERKELEY, CA: December 4, 2014 – Diabetes Hands Foundation (DHF) has received a grant of US$200,000 from Novo Nordisk to support programs aimed at Read on! →

Guest Post: World Diabetes Day 2014 on Twitter… sifting through the data

At Symplur we track hashtags, keywords, user accounts, and pretty much anything else on Twitter that has to do with healthcare. We collect the data and then build countless ways to slice it up so that we’re able to better Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

DanP (has Type 1)

Gary (has type 2)

David (has type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service