All Discussions Tagged 'Diabetic' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lisinopril and Diabetic Nephropathy

Not seeing this in the forums so if there, please forgive the addition! About 10 or 12 years ago, a primary care doctor suggested low dose…

Started by Piscesyin

30 Dec 3, 2013
Reply by JiMMy

I'm seriously confused !

I was diagnosed in February of this year with an insane A1C - after three months of strict monitoring I managed to bring it down to 5.0.Now…

Started by Padraig

6 Nov 13, 2012
Reply by Padraig

Paleo Diet and Type 1 - Overall Benefits in 6 weeks

It's been a while since I shared anything- but I've been busy with appendicitus, crazy weeks at work, traveling down to Florida, breaking 9…

Started by Daniel W

1 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by MyBustedPancreas

Emotions, Self-esteem, the Diabetic Mind

I find myself having to build myself up emotionally more then others most of the time because of the my blood levels going up and down - mo…

Started by Jim Allison

8 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by Stuart

Okay D-OC - What Kinds of Recipes Do You Want to See

Recently, someone told me that the best way to help out the D-OC would be to write a cookbook that diabetics would ACTUALLY follow. I am go…

Started by Jason Sandeman

100 Nov 24, 2010
Reply by Gerri

Do You Have a Diabetic Foot Treatment Question?

Hello My name is Daniel Weisz and I'm a London based Podiatrist. I help prevent diabetic feet complications as well as treat in order to s…

Started by Daniel A. Weisz

63 Sep 30, 2010
Reply by Jerry

Hey Y'all! :)

Just thought I'd introduce myself, now that I can. My name is Carolyn, but you can call me by my nickname, Bobbi Raye.   I've been what you…

Started by Bobbi Raye

5 Jun 1, 2010
Reply by Bobbi Raye

Islet Cell TX!

I got an islet cell tx three weeks ago! I am more than excited to no longer be a type one diabetic. Instead I can have the freedom of not c…

Started by Ali

21 Mar 19, 2010
Reply by Danny

What about Diabetic Reversal for $39.95

I saw this while surfing. anybody tried that book or it may just be online information.

Started by Suzanne Johnson

8 Jun 1, 2009
Reply by Domo!

What we take for advantage / a challange

We take alot for an advantage. We expect when we go to the wall and flip on the light switch that the light on the ceiling will turn on, we…

Started by Chadd

0 Mar 5, 2009

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

Meet The 2014 Big Blue Test Grant Recipients

This year Diabetes Hands Foundation has pledged US$35,000 in Big Blue Test grants, continuing its support for programs aimed at providing lifesaving supplies, medical tests, treatment, and patient education to people living in need who have or at risk Read on! →

Kim Vlasnik: The Patient Voice

Kim Vlasnik, you NAILED it! In this video, Kim Vlasnik takes our breath away as she describes what its like to be a person with diabetes. Fortunately, Stanford’s Medicine-X Conference gives ePatients, like Kim, a chance to speak since we carry the Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Brian (bsc) (has type 1)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

DanP (has Type 1)

Gary (has type 2)

David (has type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service