All Discussions Tagged 'FDA' (44)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FDA delays Afrezza decision

Although this news came out a few weeks ago, I missed it. On April 7, 2014, the FDA extended until July 15, 2014 its decision on whether to…

Started by Terry

0 on Monday

View Recent FDA Live Chat with Brett Dunlap of StripSafely.com

On March 31, 2014 our member Brett Dunlap had a live chat with FDA's Courtney Lias Ph.D, Director of Chemistry and Toxicology Devices conce…

Started by Brian (bsc)

0 Apr 16

FDA Approves New Once a Week GLP-1 Treatment for T2

GSK receives US approval for once-weekly type 2 diabetes treatment, TanzeumTM (albiglutide) Issued: Tuesday 15 April 2014, London UK – LSE…

Started by Diabetes News and Interest

0 Apr 15

Extra Time, Use it Wisely - Meter Accuracy

More Time! FDA has extended the comment period for glucose system guidance to May 7.  If you have commented, Thank You!   If you have not,…

Started by BadShoe

3 Apr 12
Reply by BadShoe

StripSafely call to action

FDA is looking for comments about their draft glucose meter rules. They have dockets for comments open 'till April 7. Will you help build a…

Started by Emily Coles

6 Mar 11
Reply by Manny Hernandez

Infographic: facts about generic drugs

Started by Emily Coles

4 Feb 6
Reply by Brian (bsc)

FDA's New Guidance on Blood Glucose Test Strips | A Sweet Life

Written by Catherine Price of ASweetLife.org It’s difficult to make the FDA’s new guidance on blood glucose test strips sound sexy, but I’…

7 Feb 4
Reply by Richmatik

FDA Approves Farxiga to Treat Type 2 Diabetes

FDA Approves Farxiga to treat Type 2 DiabetesThe U.S. Food and Drug Administration today approved Farxiga (dapaglifozin) tablets to improve…

Started by Lorraine

0 Jan 8

Time-Sensitive: make FDA hear us

We talk a lot about the US FDA in this community.  It's the agency in the US that determines when and if new drugs and medical technologies…

Started by Emily Coles

4 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Scott A

FDA Announces a Massive Recall of Nova Max Test Strips

FDA announces a voluntary recall of Nova Max Blood Glucose Test StripsStrips sold in retail stores, online and used in health care faciliti…

2 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by nel

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

The Newest Member of the DHF Team

Hi there! My name is Desiree Johnson and I’m the new addition to the DHF family! There is so much I want to share about my first few days at the office, but I’ll keep it short. The DHF team Read on! →

#OpposeAB1893: California Bill that Burdens People with Diabetes on Insulin

A couple of days ago I learned that the California State Assembly is considering AB-1893 Sharps waste, which in (if approved) will mandate that: “Sharps sold to the general public in California shall be sold with a sharps waste container Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Heather Gabel
(Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator
Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators
Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service