All Discussions Tagged 'G4' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How rapidly does the battery of the Dexcom G4 receiver fail?

Last February I started using a DEXCOM G4 CGM which I love -- I don't understand how I managed without it (I'm a MDI T1). However, I just h…

Started by flyprof

10 Oct 17
Reply by Terry

Seriously, who can implant a Dexcom Sensor on thair back haunch by themselves?

Tell me the secret, I had to have a colleague do it today? Has anyone mastered the art somewhere on the backside rather than the belly?

Started by Deannan

16 Sep 22
Reply by Ruth

Allergic Reactions at Sensor Site

I've used a Dexcom for 3-4 years at this point, and it's a vital part of my BG management. However, in the past couple of months, I've star…

Started by Anna

2 Sep 2
Reply by Stoner

Tslim vs 530g?

I have narrowed my ideal pumps down to the Medtronic 530g w/ enlite and tandem t:slim using dexcom g4 cgm. Since i am responsible for the b…

Started by Alyssa

1 Jun 20
Reply by 2hobbit1

Dexcom nighttime accuracy issues

My Dexcom G4 has recently been showing values 20-30 points below actual, but only in the middle of the night. Daytime readings are pretty a…

Started by Christopher

6 Apr 28
Reply by Christopher

Dexcom G4 CGM Approved for use in Children as Young as Two Years Old

Now Children Can Gain Better Control of Their Diabetes with Advanced CGM Technology SAN DIEGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Dexcom, Inc. (DXCM), (NASD…

Started by TuDiabetes Administration

0 Feb 4

Dexcom G4 - poor design of the xml file for export

Data exchange between different applications is simplified with the format called xml. There is less room for interpretation because the da…

Started by Holger Schmeken

22 Jan 31
Reply by mohe0001

Dexcom G4 and outside activities

Does anyone have experience with reading the new G4 system in sunlight? I am a runner and cyclist and love that I can see my Seven while on…

Started by JB

3 Jan 30
Reply by Terry

Dexcom G4 Receiver “Transmitter Low Battery alert"?

Has anyone ever seen this: “Transmitter Low Battery” alert? Did you have to send your transmitter in to be replaced? How long were you able…

Started by Jennifer

12 Jan 26
Reply by Jennifer

Dexcom G4 Events to Copilot Translation

Hello everyone, My 5 year old son uses the Dexcom G4 CGM and the OmniPod pump and I was frustrated that there was no way to see all the dat…

Started by Michael McArthur

1 Dec 18, 2013
Reply by SueSue

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

Meet The 2014 Big Blue Test Grant Recipients

This year Diabetes Hands Foundation has pledged US$35,000 in Big Blue Test grants, continuing its support for programs aimed at providing lifesaving supplies, medical tests, treatment, and patient education to people living in need who have or at risk Read on! →

Kim Vlasnik: The Patient Voice

Kim Vlasnik, you NAILED it! In this video, Kim Vlasnik takes our breath away as she describes what its like to be a person with diabetes. Fortunately, Stanford’s Medicine-X Conference gives ePatients, like Kim, a chance to speak since we carry the Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Brian (bsc) (has type 1)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

DanP (has Type 1)

Gary (has type 2)

David (has type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service