All Discussions Tagged 'Help' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I think the government is lying to me...

Hi guys. I know it has been a while, but I have a question regarding insurance. I was getting insurance through my dad's employer. However,…

Started by TimmyMac

6 Mar 24
Reply by Judith in Portland

Help the Big Blue Test Effort at Your Local JDRF Walk

Last year, a few TuDiabetes and Diabetes Hands Foundation supporters took to their local JDRF walks to share information about and collect…

Started by Heather Gabel

3 Oct 8, 2013
Reply by Manny Hernandez

Minimed/T:Slim?

Hi! I'm brand new here, however I have been diabetic since age 16th months. I am on humalog insulin right now on a Medtronic Minimed pump.…

Started by Heather

6 Nov 28, 2012
Reply by MyBustedPancreas

Finding Myself Again...

Hello Everyone on TuDiabetes. My name is Kathleen & I am 18 years old. Nice to meet you all! It was such a pleasure finding this site.…

Started by Kathleen

16 Apr 2, 2011
Reply by Kathleen

All-Girls T1 Adventure Camp

What would you expect from an all-girls outdoor adventure Camp, specifically targeted for girls with T1? I'm in the baby stages of starting…

Started by MaiaJane

3 Jul 17, 2010
Reply by brandi

Making comedy film about diabetes

Hi. I am currently working on a comedy script for a show on diabetes. It will be a low budget film which will be shown on the web. It is a…

Started by Rebekah Humphrey

70 Jan 7, 2010
Reply by Cara

I m Losing Weight...... Consistantly

Hi friends how r u??? I was diagnosed as Type-1 diabetic about 3 years back... at that time my weight was 75 Kgs.. now my weight is 58 Kgs.…

Started by Shahid

10 Mar 6, 2009
Reply by Shahid

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

FDA Docket Extended! We Need You.

If you are new to diabetes advocacy in the traditional sense of the word, you may be thinking, “What the heck is a docket!?” I certainly was the first twenty times I heard it (yes it took that long). For Read on! →

An Open Letter from @AskManny, @DiabetesHF to @NYTRosenthal, @NYTimes

Dear Ms. Rosenthal: I am a person living with type 1 diabetes since the age of 30. I am also the President and co-Founder of the Diabetes Hands Foundation, a nonprofit aimed at connecting and mobilizing the diabetes community. Seeing Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Heather Gabel
(Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator
Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators
Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service