All Discussions Tagged 'High' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Switched to Bernstein Diet/Paleo - Blood glucose on the rise... Why?

After an A1C of 13, and 17 yrs as a Type 1, denial is not working as a treatment anymore :-). I have done a tonne of research, read a bunch…

Started by RTW

17 Jan 23
Reply by Alycat

Sudden High BG That Won't Come Down?

Hello All; Just looking for some ideas here - This morning's BG was a normal waking number for me, 87. About 30g carbs at breakfast, with a…

Started by Brian

6 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by Kristi

Humalog Vs Apidra

Hello all, I am currently using Minimed insulin pump. I recently just changed my insulin Humalog to Apidra. I've just been through the wors…

Started by LysianneAudet

6 Jun 16, 2013
Reply by Mari

Diabetes, Exercise and High Blood Sugar

Hi all...I'm a Type 1 and have been for about three years. I run quite a bit; have completed many 5K's, a few 10K's, and 3 half marathons.…

Started by caseylynn39

14 Mar 9, 2013
Reply by caseylynn39

I'm Confused

I'm sorry in advance for how long this will be. I'm at my wit's end and I need advice/support/ideas. In February of 2007, I was diagnosed w…

Started by guitarnut

18 Jan 23, 2013
Reply by guitarnut

I'm seriously confused !

I was diagnosed in February of this year with an insane A1C - after three months of strict monitoring I managed to bring it down to 5.0.Now…

Started by Padraig

6 Nov 13, 2012
Reply by Padraig

High carb consumption linked to dementia

This article summarizing recent research published in the Journal of Alzheimer's Disease says seniors who limit carb consumption have a low…

Started by BadMoonT2

18 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Leo2

A1C Pass/Fail?

There seems to be an ongoing trail of similarities in many of the comments I have read of late in various parts of the diabetes online comm…

Started by Tom, Diabetes Dad

14 Sep 29, 2012
Reply by Brunetta

Bathroom alot when high??

Does anyone ever notice that they go to the bathroom a lot more when their blood sugar is high?? or am I the only one... I know when my blo…

Started by Shayla

8 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by Brian (bsc)

Community Diabetes Project

Hi Manny and Community, I have asked the CDP students to sign up on  Tu Diabetes to be informed about the vital source for education and su…

Started by genevieve foster

8 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by Stemwinder (Gary)

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

FDA Docket Extended! We Need You.

If you are new to diabetes advocacy in the traditional sense of the word, you may be thinking, “What the heck is a docket!?” I certainly was the first twenty times I heard it (yes it took that long). For Read on! →

An Open Letter from @AskManny, @DiabetesHF to @NYTRosenthal, @NYTimes

Dear Ms. Rosenthal: I am a person living with type 1 diabetes since the age of 30. I am also the President and co-Founder of the Diabetes Hands Foundation, a nonprofit aimed at connecting and mobilizing the diabetes community. Seeing Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Heather Gabel
(Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator
Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators
Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service