All Discussions Tagged 'Hypo' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pneumonia - take 2 & Metformin, weight loss

So, these two darling subjects are intertwined. 30 days ago, my endo put me on strict insulin regiment with metformin for good measure. Loo…

Started by Jason Sandeman

4 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by Brian (bsc)

Changing Insulin Needs

I started insulin last December. I had worked to get my basal "dialed in," and for a while things were pretty stable. But recently my needs…

Started by Brian (bsc)

17 Sep 16, 2011
Reply by Jen

Need help with Excersise? Check this out.....

Hi GUYS! This site is absolutely amazing for getting yourself to understand all the reasons for your hypo's during exercise. It does come…

Started by Kathleen

4 Jul 9, 2011
Reply by Kathleen

Dexcom Hypo Safety Alarm

Just wondering how it works ...is it some kind of loud sound?  The website says it can't be turned off...but I was wondering if it would be…

Started by Xanthasun

11 Mar 11, 2010
Reply by Ricardo

Serve Hypo.... Have you had one? Have you ever had to give the glucagon injection?

Over Christmas My daughter had a serve Hypo went into a fit.... The weather was very hot the Insulin seemed to be working like double stren…

Started by Kirsten Hamiltion

17 Nov 25, 2009
Reply by Sidney Partridge smile

When hypo, what do you do?

I know when I'm hypo, I enjoy being able to eat some sweets or chocolate, does anyone else have any treats that they look forward to having…

Started by Katy King

25 Nov 17, 2009
Reply by Linzie Wohletz

Hypo side affects?

On monday i had my two lower wisdom teeth out, which has caused a fair amount of problems with food. This morning at 6am i was getting frus…

Started by Zo Zo

9 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by Zo Zo

How to Ask for Glucose/Dextrose Around the World

Since the summer travel season is approaching, I thought I would pass along a few words I have found useful to have over the years. You nev…

Started by Scott Strumello

6 Jan 1, 2009
Reply by Brigitte

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

Meet The 2014 Big Blue Test Grant Recipients

This year Diabetes Hands Foundation has pledged US$35,000 in Big Blue Test grants, continuing its support for programs aimed at providing lifesaving supplies, medical tests, treatment, and patient education to people living in need who have or at risk Read on! →

Kim Vlasnik: The Patient Voice

Kim Vlasnik, you NAILED it! In this video, Kim Vlasnik takes our breath away as she describes what its like to be a person with diabetes. Fortunately, Stanford’s Medicine-X Conference gives ePatients, like Kim, a chance to speak since we carry the Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

DanP (has Type 1)

Gary (has type 2)

David (has type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service