All Discussions Tagged 'I' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Please read this, I am really hurting because of this

I always enjoyed eating. I was overweight for a period of time when I was a kid but never really fat, just chubby. I took SO much pleasure…

Started by danmdphd

27 Jul 30, 2013
Reply by Leah

Possible LADA dx after Gestational diabetes?

I was diagnosed early on in my pregnancy with gestational diabetes. I controlled it well with diet etc. Now my dtr is almost 11 months old,…

Started by AbbisMom

28 Mar 7, 2013
Reply by SS

Anyone ever flown out of Mexico?

I'm looking at flying out of Tijuana, Mexico for a trip in December... My friend really wants to... But I'm not sure how travel regulations…

Started by bluefrango

6 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by Linda

How do I lose weight

I ahve been a T1 for longer than I can remember. Most recently I started on a MM Pump and CGM and this has really helped me to control the…

Started by Keef

4 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by Kari

I SPY game

Am cleaning my desk (BELIEVE ME) and thought before doing that, let me take a picture and start a new game I SPY. Look at the picture and s…

Started by Ahmad

25 Nov 18, 2010
Reply by uptowngirl

Check this out --- heart warming

Please check out this story, it will warm your heart...people do really care about diabetes and kids and adults and diabetes.  About two mo…

Started by Cathy Jacobson

0 Nov 13, 2010

Curing Diabetes on the cutting edge.

Please check out this article.  Although we are a small community of less than 23, 000, we do have cutting edge research and medical trials…

Started by Cathy Jacobson

0 Nov 5, 2010

Low BG...However I don't want to eat!?

Today I wake up with a BG of 44 mg/dl, I didn't feel hungry or the eager to eat! Not much of low symptoms either, felt little dizziness, no…

Started by Ahmad

13 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by Ahmad

You know you're diabetic Part II

I remember that topic from awhile ago. But yesterday I knew I was diabetic when I went to pay for a sandwich at Subway and pulled out my me…

Started by Kathyann

5 May 10, 2010
Reply by Doris D

Anyone taken Methotrexate?

Hello everyone! Has anyone taken methotrexate for an autoimmune disorder? I was just officially diagnosed with Sarcoidosis and myositis th…

Started by Suzanne

16 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by Suzanne

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

Where are you Medicare? The elephant was not in the room

This was the question burning in people’s mind and passionately talked about yesterday and today at the General Sessions of the AACE/ACE Consensus Conference on Glucose Monitoring, an event to bring together in Washington, DC all relevant stakeholders to Read on! →

#MedicareCoverCGM Panel Discussion

If you follow the diabetes online community, you know that #MedicareCoverCGM is a big deal. We have continued to raise awareness on #MedicareCoverCGM because we believe that ALL people living with diabetes should have access to continuous glucose monitors (CGM). With Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service