All Discussions Tagged 'Low' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Elite Fitness, Whole Foods, Low Blood Sugars and Crashes

Hi tudiabetes Community, It's been awhile since I've had any questions but I'm having some troubles managing my blood sugars these days. I'…

Started by Mike Campana

9 May 28
Reply by FHS

Dexcom G4 Receiver “Transmitter Low Battery alert"?

Has anyone ever seen this: “Transmitter Low Battery” alert? Did you have to send your transmitter in to be replaced? How long were you able…

Started by Jennifer

12 Jan 26
Reply by Jennifer

Humalog Vs Apidra

Hello all, I am currently using Minimed insulin pump. I recently just changed my insulin Humalog to Apidra. I've just been through the wors…

Started by LysianneAudet

6 Jun 16, 2013
Reply by Mari

Low BS but not hungry.....what do I do??

What do YOU do when your BS is low and you are not hungry? There have been several occassions when I have found that my BS is low and I nee…

Started by Autumn Rose

15 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by JustLookin

Wine to lower bg?

It may sound stupid question but have anyone ever drink dry wine to lower blood sugar? I practice low carb but try to be vegetarian as I fe…

Started by yumbittersugar

24 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by yumbittersugar

A1C Pass/Fail?

There seems to be an ongoing trail of similarities in many of the comments I have read of late in various parts of the diabetes online comm…

Started by Tom, Diabetes Dad

14 Sep 29, 2012
Reply by Brunetta

Can talking to friends affect your blood sugar by making it drop?!??!

I was just talking to my friend and it seems like my bg droped! Before I talked to my friend my bg was 214 and me and my friend had a nice…

Started by Taytay

15 Jun 29, 2012
Reply by Sam Iam

To low carb or not to low carb

I've been reading a lot of the threads here and see a lot about a low carb diet. However, I have a question or series of questions. First l…

Started by awg0681

140 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Marie

Dr. Bernstiens Diet - And Pumping

Hi everyone! Its been a while since I've done a forum post. But its become necessary now since starting the Dr. Bernstein diet today. I hav…

Started by Kathleen

2 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by Brian (bsc)

I'm falling apart . . .

It's like my body is finding ways to make managing diabetes as difficult as possible. Lately I've been having so many different kinds of pr…

Started by Pavlos

19 Jan 25, 2012
Reply by Sp!tf!re

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

DHF Partners with HelpAround in an Effort to Connect People Touched by Diabetes

Leer en español Technology has the amazing ability to ease the stress associated with diabetes; It simply makes our lives a little more bearable. That’s why we are excited to announce DHFs partnership with HelpAround. This new application will help Read on! →

La Diabetes Hands Foundation y HelpAround uniendo las personas tocadas por la diabetes

Para nuestra comunidad de diabetes la tecnología ha venido a llenar muchos vacíos y a hacer de nuestras vidas un poco mas llevaderas. Eso mismo nos proporciona una nueva aplicación de geo-localización llamada HelpAround (Ayuda a tu alrededor). HA Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service