All Discussions Tagged 'Medtronic' (37)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Enlite sensor use term

The prior Medtronic GCM sensors could be used up to about 18 days with good accuracy. I have the new 530g with the enlite sensor. I would b…

Started by Phil Christian

51 Apr 9
Reply by lisa c

Medtronic Announces Approval of MiniMed 530G with Enlite

Minimed 530G with Enlite MINNEAPOLIS – September 27, 2013 –Medtronic, Inc. (NYSE:MDT) today announced the U.S. Food and Drug Administration…

Started by Diabetes News and Interest

22 Feb 8
Reply by illinoisrunner

Question about the Medtronic 530 pump and CGM

I need some help. I am new to this site and hope that I am posting in the correct area. I have type 1 diabetes for 36 years and worn an ins…

Started by tlc21

3 Jan 1
Reply by Jonah

Feedback on Dr. Kaufman's Presentation, please!

If you attended the live presentation by Dr. Francine Kaufman, or watched the video of it after the fact, please give us some feedback!!  …

Started by Emily Coles

16 Oct 6, 2013
Reply by Richard P Cosgrove

Time zone changes and updating pump time.....

I've been thinking about an upcoming trip where ill be spending three days in a time zone where they will be three hours off my home time z…

Started by Matt Walsh

9 Aug 27, 2013
Reply by Matt Walsh

Doc Pushes Back on t-slim - but why?

So what do you think? I put in a request for the T-slim because my Animas is all scratched up, rubber coming off, and most importantly - I…

Started by Cheri

17 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by nel

Medtronic Minimed Paradigm Revel Sensor Error

I have a Medtronic Minimed Paradigm Revel 523. I just go a sensor error that I cannot find any information about. It said Sensor Error Inva…

Started by Matthew Myers

6 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by Capin101

Just a heads up for any Canadians on the Medtronic Pump

Just a heads up for anyone on the pump: Medtronic Canada Ltd., in consultation with Health Canada, is providing updated safety information…

Started by Emmy

0 Jun 26, 2013

Free Medtronic Sil-serter for Silhouette Infusion Sets

Hi, I have a barely-used Sil-serter if anyone wants it. I have the instruction booklet to go with it as well. The Sil-serter is compatible…

Started by GracieSF

3 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Timothy

Live interview with John Mastrototaro of Medtonic Diabetes "Road to the Artificial Pancreas"

If you saw the live interview with John Mastrototaro, or have watched the recording of it,  please give us your feedback!  This presentati…

Started by Emily Coles

10 Mar 11, 2013
Reply by bch

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

FDA Docket Extended! We Need You.

If you are new to diabetes advocacy in the traditional sense of the word, you may be thinking, “What the heck is a docket!?” I certainly was the first twenty times I heard it (yes it took that long). For Read on! →

An Open Letter from @AskManny, @DiabetesHF to @NYTRosenthal, @NYTimes

Dear Ms. Rosenthal: I am a person living with type 1 diabetes since the age of 30. I am also the President and co-Founder of the Diabetes Hands Foundation, a nonprofit aimed at connecting and mobilizing the diabetes community. Seeing Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Heather Gabel
(Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator
Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators
Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service