All Discussions Tagged 'Medtronic' (47)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

From Pumping to Lantus

I'm going to try this again. Tried to post a discussion yesterday in another forum and it didn't work. This is a little different. I switch…

Started by danadoll63

20 Mar 4
Reply by Jan

Enlite sensor use term

The prior Medtronic GCM sensors could be used up to about 18 days with good accuracy. I have the new 530g with the enlite sensor. I would b…

Started by Phil Christian

62 Jan 7
Reply by Arfiezy

Silhouette Tubing Failure

This morning I woke up to find my pump was disconnected. The tubing had broken during the night. My BG was 19.2 mmol/L or 345 mg/dl. I fel…

Started by malcolm3057

58 Nov 11, 2014
Reply by rick (aka: #blankieboy)

Medtronic Announces Approval of MiniMed 530G with Enlite

Minimed 530G with Enlite MINNEAPOLIS – September 27, 2013 –Medtronic, Inc. (NYSE:MDT) today announced the U.S. Food and Drug Administration…

Started by Diabetes News and Interest

23 Nov 3, 2014
Reply by JazzyKP

Protective tape not staying on

I am on the Minimed Paradigm, and the protective tape that you put on over the sensor and transmitter keeps coming off very easily. I know…

Started by Matthew Myers

9 Aug 19, 2014
Reply by jjm335

Enlite sensor in arm

Okay, so I noticed a few problems with accuracy on my Enlite sensor. I am using the Medtronic MiniMed 530G pump with the Enlite sensors. I…

Started by Vinnie

1 Aug 8, 2014
Reply by 2hobbit1

Enlite Sensor/Night-Time False Alarms

Morning Everyone, So I have been having an issue with my Enlite sensor, that I thought I would bring up to Medtronic this morning. Their re…

Started by ITDiabetic

3 Jun 23, 2014
Reply by Holger Schmeken

Thinking of going back to a pump

Hi gang, This is my first post on here...I don't get on very much but I'm looking for suggestions of a pump. I was diagnosed about 5 years…

Started by cassieb92

13 Jun 22, 2014
Reply by Anna-Kate

Another - Starting My Pump Today Discussion

I've been looking forward to this for quite a while. I leave for the doctor's office in about an hour to start my pump! I'm super excited.…

Started by brboyer

18 Jun 21, 2014
Reply by brboyer

Medtronic to Pod

Hi everyone Question! I just changed from a Medtronic to a Pod about 3 months ago. I usually need very little insulin to get through my da…

Started by Ali

10 Jun 21, 2014
Reply by 2hobbit1

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

DHF Joins Diabetes Advocacy Alliance

Diabetes Hands Foundation is incredibly honored to join the Diabetes Advocacy Alliance, an organization with the drive and potential to affect a powerful, positive impact on diabetes and healthcare policy. Diabetes Advocacy Alliance is a 20-member coalition of leading professional Read on! →

Helmsley Charitable Trust Renews Support for DHF

HELMSLEY CHARITABLE TRUST GRANTS SUPPORT TO DIABETES HANDS FOUNDATION FOR FOURTH YEAR  Funding in 2015 to support major transitions in programs and leadership at Diabetes Hands Foundation BERKELEY, CA: February 18, 2015 – The Leona M. and Harry B. Helmsley Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Melissa Lee
(Interim Executive Director, Editor, has type 1)

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, has LADA)

Emily Coles (Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Director of Operations and Development, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

DanP (has Type 1)

Gary (has type 2)

David (has type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2015   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service