All Discussions Tagged 'Minimed' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Minimeds Guardian REAL-Time Continuous Glucose Monitoring System

I am thinking about getting Minimed's CGM and was wondering what peoples thoughts on it were. Love it/Hate it? Any other suggestions for a…

Started by Sean Jelosek

47 on Friday
Reply by LADA 2008

Minimed Pump with Dexcom CGM?

Looking for opinions!! I've been a United States MM pump user since 1998, added their CGM in November 2007 and have been on this integrate…

Started by BSP

4 Jul 30
Reply by cbaer

Initial user review of the Minimed 530G system. Thoughts and questions.

So last Tuesday I took delivery of my new Minimed 530G "artificial pancreas" system. For the past 1.5 years I had been using a Minimed Para…

Started by Bjørn

6 Apr 6
Reply by Bjørn

Damaged MM722 - (liquid>button error/A33) Next Steps/Advice/What's Upcoming??

I recently had a button alarm issue with my Paradigm 722 resulting from the pump being exposed to liquid. My pump is out of warranty so usi…

Started by Brian F.

9 Feb 24
Reply by Brian F.

Medtronic Announces Approval of MiniMed 530G with Enlite

Minimed 530G with Enlite MINNEAPOLIS – September 27, 2013 –Medtronic, Inc. (NYSE:MDT) today announced the U.S. Food and Drug Administration…

Started by Diabetes News and Interest

22 Feb 8
Reply by illinoisrunner

Starting on Sure-T

Long time listener, first time caller. Just started on the Minimed 530, and the Sure-T. Seem to be getting a lot of highs and lag time. An…

Started by Nick

4 Nov 24, 2013
Reply by Nick

Medtronic Minimed Paradigm Revel Sensor Error

I have a Medtronic Minimed Paradigm Revel 523. I just go a sensor error that I cannot find any information about. It said Sensor Error Inva…

Started by Matthew Myers

6 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by Capin101

Tasting insulin?!

I have been on the Minimed Paradigm for a few years, and whenever I do a bolus over about 10 units, I get this horrible taste of insulin in…

Started by T1Teen

11 Apr 24, 2013
Reply by T1Teen

First Bad Medtronic/Minimed Customer Service Experience

Curious to hear if anyone else has had recent poor experiences with Minimed's customer service. I've been using them for years and they hav…

Started by MyBustedPancreas

10 Sep 23, 2012
Reply by Daisy Mae

NEED ADVICE: New to Pods and don't think my absorbtion is what it should be.. But wait, there's more!

Hey DOC! I'm struggling here! I decided to switch from the Minimed Paradigm to the OmniPod pump ALMOST 45 days ago. In the beginning, it w…

Started by carlyn

13 Jul 31, 2012
Reply by xirian

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

Diabetes Among Hispanics: We’re not all the same

US Hispanics are often portrayed in the press as a single, monolithic group. But anyone who has spent any time in San Francisco’s Mission District or the Bronx can tell you, we’re not all the same. Now we’re finding out Read on! →

Diabetes entre los hispanos: no somos todos iguales

Traducido por Mila Ferrer.    A menudo los Hispanos en Estados Unidos son retratados en la prensa como un solo grupo, monolítico. Pero cualquiera que haya pasado algún tiempo en el  Mission District de San Francisco o el Bronx se Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service