All Discussions Tagged 'New' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New to the disease...

Wanted to see if anyone wanted to talk? New or experienced, I think anything at this point will help. It's been a hard couple months for me…

Started by Sara

1 Jun 19, 2013
Reply by Zoe

Novo Nordisk receives Complete Response Letter in the US for Tresiba ® and Ryzodeg ®

Bagsværd, Denmark, 10 February 2013 – Novo Nordisk today announced that on 8 February 2013 it received a Complete Response Letter from the…

Started by Diabetes News and Interest

9 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by Mishi

January 1 fast approaching . . . thank goodness!

I'm so excited that we are almost at the new year and this holiday season will be over. For over 5 weeks, we have confronted expectations f…

Started by Deborah

4 Dec 31, 2012
Reply by acidrock23

Humbled at Metabolic Center

Well, it has been quite a week. I recently visited the Metabolic center in Montreal. I waited for almost a year in order to see the Endo -…

Started by Jason Sandeman

13 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by Natalie ._c-

New Girl!

Hey everyone:) Im new to this site... Not new to diabetes though! Going on 6 years now... Crazy! Well, Im really just writing this forum to…

Started by ThatOneGirlCourtney

26 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by ThatOneGirlCourtney

Opinion about Pumps

Hey guyz My Doc has been behind me for the last 6 months to switch over to the pump instead of using syringes for my insulin needs. Now af…

Started by sultansfam

51 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by still_young_at_heart

We'll Type You Later

Has anyone else had an endocrinologist(s) decline to tell you what type you are because they can't verify if you are a 2 or a 1.5? I have…

Started by Belgienne

28 Jan 20, 2011
Reply by Natalie ._c-

D-Anniversary

Hi all. With tomorrow being the first of the year and that being my B-day and D-anniversary all in the same day. I just wanted to know what…

Started by Miss Miss

30 Jan 2, 2011
Reply by Kelly WPA

Taking Control of Your Diabetes Brings Cutting-Edge Conference and Heath Fair To Providence to Educate and Motivate Those Living With Diabetes

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASEFeaturing Acclaimed Fitness Trainer Kim Lyons and Race Car Driver Charlie Kimball Providence, RI (July 10, 2010)—Takin…

Started by TCOYDJuliaB

2 Aug 26, 2010
Reply by TCOYDJuliaB

New Pod is almost here!!

Hi everyone, Great news! I was at the Dr yesterday and they had the new PDM. They are going to start giving them out to new patients in Jun…

Started by Matt

15 Apr 26, 2009
Reply by Renegadez

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

Meet The 2014 Big Blue Test Grant Recipients

This year Diabetes Hands Foundation has pledged US$35,000 in Big Blue Test grants, continuing its support for programs aimed at providing lifesaving supplies, medical tests, treatment, and patient education to people living in need who have or at risk Read on! →

Kim Vlasnik: The Patient Voice

Kim Vlasnik, you NAILED it! In this video, Kim Vlasnik takes our breath away as she describes what its like to be a person with diabetes. Fortunately, Stanford’s Medicine-X Conference gives ePatients, like Kim, a chance to speak since we carry the Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

DanP (has Type 1)

Gary (has type 2)

David (has type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service