All Discussions Tagged 'OmniPod' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

OMG, got my demo OmniPod today!!! Someone give me some bad points, please! ;)

It's time for me to choose a new pump and to finally get a CGM. I currently wear a Minimed Paradigm. Love the service I've gotten with them…

Started by Regina

9 Apr 22
Reply by Regina

Kris Freeman Type 1 Pumper "Going for Gold" in four Cross County Events at Olympics in Sochi

Skiing an endurance event with diabetes is a challenge. But Kris Freeman's inspiring story proves anything is possible. I found out Kris an…

Started by Steve

0 Feb 11

OmniPod problem

Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone has ever had a problem with the pod site on their skin? I have yet again (third time) had a big prob…

Started by rmpd0512

2 Jan 12
Reply by rmpd0512

Dexcom G4 Events to Copilot Translation

Hello everyone, My 5 year old son uses the Dexcom G4 CGM and the OmniPod pump and I was frustrated that there was no way to see all the dat…

Started by Michael McArthur

1 Dec 18, 2013
Reply by SueSue

Omnipod shortage???

I tried to reorder pods (usually a 3 month supply) and was told by my supplier that "due to a nationwide shortage" they could only ship out…

Started by Todd

5 Jul 18, 2013
Reply by Sue59

Next Generation OmniPod

BEDFORD, MA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/14/12 -- Insulet Corporation (NASDAQ: PODD), the leader in tubeless insulin pump technology, today announ…

Started by Diabetes News and Interest

0 Dec 14, 2012

Skin Reaction to SkinTac Wipes?

Hi Everyone! I am new to TuDiabetes but I can already attest to the great information I found on here when making a decision to move forwar…

Started by Graeme Swift

4 Nov 15, 2012
Reply by Timothy

Medtronic Paradigm Revel vs OmniPod

Never used a pump before, but considering either the Medtronic Paradigm Revel vs OmniPod. I'd like to know if anyone has any experience on…

Started by awp21

7 Oct 18, 2012
Reply by Type1Dixie Darlin

OmniPod + Marathon Training + Texas Heat = Frustration

Hello! I've been on the OmniPod for about two months after 24 years of injections for my T1 diabetes. The goal, obviously, was to be health…

Started by Krista

10 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Lianna

OmniPod Failures with No Alarm?

Has anyone had the problem with OmniPods that I'm having? I put on a pod & it works fine for a day or so; then my blood sugars start es…

Started by marybee

18 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by Jgos

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

DHF receives $200,000 grant from Novo Nordisk

Grant given to support programs aimed at bringing together people touched by diabetes for positive change BERKELEY, CA: December 4, 2014 – Diabetes Hands Foundation (DHF) has received a grant of US$200,000 from Novo Nordisk to support programs aimed at Read on! →

Guest Post: World Diabetes Day 2014 on Twitter… sifting through the data

At Symplur we track hashtags, keywords, user accounts, and pretty much anything else on Twitter that has to do with healthcare. We collect the data and then build countless ways to slice it up so that we’re able to better Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

DanP (has Type 1)

Gary (has type 2)

David (has type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service