All Discussions Tagged 'Paradigm' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Contour Next Link meter and Medicare

Does anyone know if Medicare (Part B) covers the Contour Next Link Meter and strips. I have Minimed Paradigm 522 pump, and have been using…

Started by Gamin

2 Dec 17, 2013
Reply by Gamin

Medtronic Minimed Paradigm Revel Sensor Error

I have a Medtronic Minimed Paradigm Revel 523. I just go a sensor error that I cannot find any information about. It said Sensor Error Inva…

Started by Matthew Myers

6 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by Capin101

Which set is best?

I've been getting loads of bent cannula problems. (I'm still new to the pump so it could be me doing it wrong!). I'm not fat so perhaps I n…

Started by Kalobe

18 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by Kalobe

Medtronic's pump upgrade program

I am wondering whether anyone has made use of Medtronic's pump upgrade program. Money is a little tight right now and Eric's pump is only 2…

Started by Elizabeth

5 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by jowhaley

Minimed Paradigm 523 or 723

Hey guyz.. This is the very first place i turn to when i have a question about diabetes.I am switching to a pump from MDIs. I have decided…

Started by sultansfam

21 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by Jennifer

MM Paradigm Revel 723 and CGM arrived today - First Pump

The box full of equipment and supplies and books and more books arrived today from Medtronic. I am a bit apprehensive about becoming tether…

Started by sboicourt

18 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by Natalie ._c-

Ping vs Paradime?

Hi all! I'm new to the site so apologies if this is a repeat topic, but I'm wondering if people like either the Animus Ping or the Mini Med…

Started by Dalice

4 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by Annette Thomas

Soft Set Ultimate/Micro QR from Minimed, any experience with this?

Hey guys, I was looking through their online store and saw these Soft Set Ultimate (and Micro) QR sets. I've never heard of these before an…

Started by Pavlos

4 Mar 14, 2010
Reply by Marie B

Blood in the ring/base of the cannula

I've had a few blood-filled cannulas in my 9 or so months of pumping but I just saw that this time the blood has made it past the cannula a…

Started by Pavlos

8 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Joseph Schmuck

Linking OneTouch UltraSmart to Minimed Paradigm

I have the Minimed Paradigm and have it linked to my OneTouch UltraLink, Now my endo wants me to use the OneTouch UltraSmart. I like being…

Started by Tim Neill

7 Feb 12, 2010
Reply by markkoeks

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

DHF Partners with HelpAround in an Effort to Connect People Touched by Diabetes

Leer en español Technology has the amazing ability to ease the stress associated with diabetes; It simply makes our lives a little more bearable. That’s why we are excited to announce DHFs partnership with HelpAround. This new application will help Read on! →

La Diabetes Hands Foundation y HelpAround uniendo las personas tocadas por la diabetes

Para nuestra comunidad de diabetes la tecnología ha venido a llenar muchos vacíos y a hacer de nuestras vidas un poco mas llevaderas. Eso mismo nos proporciona una nueva aplicación de geo-localización llamada HelpAround (Ayuda a tu alrededor). HA Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service