All Discussions Tagged 'Ping' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

TSlim review transition from a Ping

Hello to all. I am new to the site but decided to join after I recently found so much good info about comparison of pumps and people’s grea…

Started by Tigger

36 Sep 27
Reply by David Eddy

Should we switch from Animas Ping to Accu-Chek Combo pump for 8yo Daughter? June2014

Hi, My 8 year old daughter's been using the animas ping for 4 years and the warranty's expired, so were looking at alternatives, like the a…

Started by AaronK

5 Jun 18
Reply by AaronK

Looking for an Endo Referral in Las Vegas

I will soon be relocating and am looking for an Endo Referral in Las Vegas. But I really only want someone who is familiar with Pump, prefe…

Started by Diane McDowell

0 Mar 22

Searching this site for Experienced users who have had reactions

New here! Came on board because Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Have been using the Animas Ping and had great results with that, Dexcoms G4 and th…

Started by Diane McDowell

16 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Diane McDowell

One Touch Ping questions.....

My son started using the Animas One Touch Ping on July 29th. Today is August 16th and the pump said "Low Battery". It has only been 2 1/2 w…

Started by c.schambers

16 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by KittyVonVector

Animas Ping

In my attempts to reply to a person's remark about the Animas Ping insulin pump, I have been using it for more than 2.5 years. I hate it!.…

Started by A. K. Buckroth

29 Dec 28, 2012
Reply by Zoe

basal set up

I have started running more regularly and wanted to add another basal on my ping but when I tried it only allowed increments of .25, .50, .…

Started by cyborg mom

3 Nov 21, 2012
Reply by Laddie

Does anyone swim with their One Touch Ping?? Any issues?

Just wondering if anyone stays connected to their One Touch Ping and if so are you having any issues?My son is 7 and LIVES in the pool......

Started by c.schambers

2 Aug 17, 2012

Switching to Animas Ping from Deltec Cozmo

I set up my new Animas Ping this morning. I have a few questions: 1. The Cozmo had a great Disconnect feature. I could set a disconnect ti…

Started by Ned

9 Aug 14, 2011
Reply by Tom S

New to Animas

Hi friends. I'm expecting my new Animas pump to arrive in the mail any day now. While I'm new to Animas, I'm not new to pumps. I wore a Min…

Started by Victoria

5 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by Laura S.

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

Meet The 2014 Big Blue Test Grant Recipients

This year Diabetes Hands Foundation has pledged US$35,000 in Big Blue Test grants, continuing its support for programs aimed at providing lifesaving supplies, medical tests, treatment, and patient education to people living in need who have or at risk Read on! →

Kim Vlasnik: The Patient Voice

Kim Vlasnik, you NAILED it! In this video, Kim Vlasnik takes our breath away as she describes what its like to be a person with diabetes. Fortunately, Stanford’s Medicine-X Conference gives ePatients, like Kim, a chance to speak since we carry the Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

DanP (has Type 1)

Gary (has type 2)

David (has type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service