All Discussions Tagged 'Pump' (87)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Blue Cross/ Blue Shield PPO & Animas Ping in Nevada

HELP! We have Blue Cross/ Blue Shield PPO of CA ...it is an excellent insurance good all over the world...I have been on the One touch Ping…

Started by Diane

7 Feb 24
Reply by Susan Van Abs

Tandem T-Slim Bolus Settings

Hey guys, Long time since I've been on here but a lot has changed since then. I was doing 4 shots a day (3 Apidra/NovoLog and 1 Lantus), bu…

Started by Augustus27

48 Jan 6
Reply by Flynn Simon

Insulin not lowering levels?! Can Type 1 become insulin resistant?

Hello, I'm looking for some advice. My glucose levels are almost impossible to bring down and my insulin is at almost double!! What is happ…

Started by HilRE

4 Jan 4
Reply by HilRE

Why is no medical establishment or any pump company doing a sanity check on the data they are getting?

Why is no medical establishment or any pump company doing a sanity check on the data they are getting? No doctor even questions if someone…

Started by Yerachmiel Altman

5 Jul 22, 2014
Reply by acidrock23

Long time pumper, waiting for some REAL advances

I might be one of the longer pumpers on the forum (33 years since first pump, an AutoSyringe AS*6 single basal rate programmed by diluting…

Started by Yerachmiel Altman

10 Jul 22, 2014
Reply by Yerachmiel Altman

Medtronic 530g my first hand account

There seems to be so many specific forums on the Medtronic 530g with enlite so I am having trouble finding first hand accounts of the new s…

Started by KellBell

44 Jun 26, 2014
Reply by Clare

Wedding Day - Diabetes Plan

I'm excited to say that while diabetes will have it's own special place on my wedding day (15 days!) - Pump Pocket in my dress, spare meter…

Started by Anne

2 Jun 21, 2014
Reply by Marie B

Starting the process for a pump

Okay my Endo recommended starting pump therapy at the last visit and i thought long and hard for 2 months about if I was going to tansition…

Started by Vinnie

29 Jun 18, 2014
Reply by Vinnie

How to eat as a Pump user?

Howdy every one, So my whole child hood I was on shots, and I had to eat at very specific times and this structure i feel really helped me…

Started by Corwin Hanna

2 Jun 16, 2014
Reply by Dave

Kris Freeman Type 1 Pumper "Going for Gold" in four Cross County Events at Olympics in Sochi

Skiing an endurance event with diabetes is a challenge. But Kris Freeman's inspiring story proves anything is possible. I found out Kris an…

Started by Steve

0 Feb 11, 2014

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

DHF Joins Diabetes Advocacy Alliance

Diabetes Hands Foundation is incredibly honored to join the Diabetes Advocacy Alliance, an organization with the drive and potential to affect a powerful, positive impact on diabetes and healthcare policy. Diabetes Advocacy Alliance is a 20-member coalition of leading professional Read on! →

Helmsley Charitable Trust Renews Support for DHF

HELMSLEY CHARITABLE TRUST GRANTS SUPPORT TO DIABETES HANDS FOUNDATION FOR FOURTH YEAR  Funding in 2015 to support major transitions in programs and leadership at Diabetes Hands Foundation BERKELEY, CA: February 18, 2015 – The Leona M. and Harry B. Helmsley Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Melissa Lee
(Interim Executive Director, Editor, has type 1)

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, has LADA)

Emily Coles (Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Director of Operations and Development, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

DanP (has Type 1)

Gary (has type 2)

David (has type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2015   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service