All Discussions Tagged 'Pump' (84)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why is no medical establishment or any pump company doing a sanity check on the data they are getting?

Why is no medical establishment or any pump company doing a sanity check on the data they are getting? No doctor even questions if someone…

Started by Yerachmiel Altman

5 Jul 22
Reply by acidrock23

Long time pumper, waiting for some REAL advances

I might be one of the longer pumpers on the forum (33 years since first pump, an AutoSyringe AS*6 single basal rate programmed by diluting…

Started by Yerachmiel Altman

10 Jul 22
Reply by Yerachmiel Altman

Medtronic 530g my first hand account

There seems to be so many specific forums on the Medtronic 530g with enlite so I am having trouble finding first hand accounts of the new s…

Started by KellBell

44 Jun 26
Reply by Clare

Wedding Day - Diabetes Plan

I'm excited to say that while diabetes will have it's own special place on my wedding day (15 days!) - Pump Pocket in my dress, spare meter…

Started by Anne

2 Jun 21
Reply by Marie B

Starting the process for a pump

Okay my Endo recommended starting pump therapy at the last visit and i thought long and hard for 2 months about if I was going to tansition…

Started by Vinnie

29 Jun 18
Reply by Vinnie

How to eat as a Pump user?

Howdy every one, So my whole child hood I was on shots, and I had to eat at very specific times and this structure i feel really helped me…

Started by Corwin Hanna

2 Jun 16
Reply by Dave

Kris Freeman Type 1 Pumper "Going for Gold" in four Cross County Events at Olympics in Sochi

Skiing an endurance event with diabetes is a challenge. But Kris Freeman's inspiring story proves anything is possible. I found out Kris an…

Started by Steve

0 Feb 11

Asante and Tidepool form the first partnership to bring insulin pump data to an open source platform

Sunnyvale, CA – Asante Solutions Inc., manufacturer of the Asante SnapTM Insulin Pump, has partnered with TidepoolTM, a Silicon Valley-base…

Started by Diabetes News and Interest

0 Jan 28

Medicare approved providers for Insulin Pump Supplies - where are they ?!?!

I have just gone through a list of 10 approved "providers" for Insulin Pump Supplies. I was using CCS and they did not get contract for 201…

Started by Stephanie

4 Jan 13
Reply by Brunetta

Providers & FEP Coverage

Providers & FEP Coverage I am cross posting this because I believe a couple of PMs I received make this important. Thanks for the Priva…

Started by Muffin The-Cat

0 Dec 17, 2013

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

An eye opening experience at @CWDiabetes!

Last month, I had one of the most amazing experiences I have had with technology since I have been living with diabetes. It happened at the Focus On Technology conference organized by Children With Diabetes in Los Angeles (the first Read on! →

World Diabetes Day at REALM Charter School

REALM Charter is a middle school full of amazing young people eager to learn about World Diabetes Day. Team DHF spent the day with over 300 students and taught them about the Big Blue Test and what they can do Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

DanP (has Type 1)

Gary (has type 2)

David (has type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service