All Discussions Tagged 'Type' (174)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why is no medical establishment or any pump company doing a sanity check on the data they are getting?

Why is no medical establishment or any pump company doing a sanity check on the data they are getting? No doctor even questions if someone…

Started by Yerachmiel Altman

5 Jul 22
Reply by acidrock23

How did you find out you had Type 2?

I'm just curious to hear how others were diagnosed with Type 2. I think this disease got about a two- to five-year head start on me because…

Started by Kelly

126 Jul 21
Reply by Jane

Working on finding new endocrinologist & autoantibodies testing

Hi all - I received my infusion today and talked with my rheumy about the auto-antibodies tests. He said he couldn't run the tests but did…

Started by Kate

6 Jul 12
Reply by Eucritta

My doctor classification of me as Secondary Diabetes?

Well, well, well. I did some digging, well really, my endo's staff finally uploaded some of my files on his web portal for my view. My endo…

Started by Kate

11 Jul 3
Reply by Eucritta

Cut carbs, losing weight, but BGs rising? What's wrong with this picture?

All - I've got questions, and I know you've got the answers, or at least can point me in the right direction. I'm still on my low-carb diet…

Started by Kate

28 Jun 22
Reply by Eucritta

BG Spikes After Hypoglycemia

So I seem to consistently run high after low episodes again and again. Example 1: Last night I was low for a good two hours. Saw I was low…

Started by DFresh

17 Jun 20
Reply by Tim

Newly diagnosed T2 reversal research

Well here's a good one for the T2's anyhow...ok, not if you've had it a while but some interesting research: http://www.ncl.ac.uk/magres/r

Started by Nyadach

8 Jun 9
Reply by Jag1

Having Celiac and T1D

Ive had type 1 for 13 years, and I have had Celiac disease for 3 years. Soo I'm still pretty new at the whole Gluten Free diet thing. Latel…

Started by Brianna H

3 Jun 6
Reply by Jen

Anyone have success on Weight Watchers?

Morning all! Just wondering if anyone has had any success losing weight with weight watchers? i tried it once before and all of the point c…

Started by AlexaBug

9 May 4
Reply by Judith in Portland

Not sure. Mody or LADA?

Hi all, New user here and first time poster. Anyway, I've been diagnosed as a Type 2 for a little over a year now. I do not fit your typica…

Started by Augustus27

71 Apr 11
Reply by meee

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

DHF Partners with HelpAround in an Effort to Connect People Touched by Diabetes

Leer en español Technology has the amazing ability to ease the stress associated with diabetes; It simply makes our lives a little more bearable. That’s why we are excited to announce DHFs partnership with HelpAround. This new application will help Read on! →

La Diabetes Hands Foundation y HelpAround uniendo las personas tocadas por la diabetes

Para nuestra comunidad de diabetes la tecnología ha venido a llenar muchos vacíos y a hacer de nuestras vidas un poco mas llevaderas. Eso mismo nos proporciona una nueva aplicación de geo-localización llamada HelpAround (Ayuda a tu alrededor). HA Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service