All Discussions Tagged 'app' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anyone who knows a good diabetes app ?

Anyone who knows a good diabetes app ? just an app so you can enter the bloodsugar and things like that

Started by Josephine

1 Aug 19
Reply by Marie B

Electronic Logbook?

I want an electronic logbook that can download data from my meter and my pump and allow me to log food, exercise and other diabetes related…

Started by forestplay

7 Jul 1
Reply by DFresh

Glucometer Implant

I like this article about a glucometer implant that continuously measures blood sugar and reports results to a smartphone app. I am also pl…

Started by Richard157

6 Jun 8
Reply by meee

GoCARB App counts carbs

A team of the University of Bern has developed an App which counts carbs when you take a picture of your plate. I heard the App is due to b…

Started by swisschocolate

6 Jun 4
Reply by Dave

ditto Device iOS App Makes Living with Diabetes Easier

Bluetooth wireless system connects multiple glucose meters to cloud-based logbook PLEASANTON, Calif., Feb. 26, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Biomedt…

Started by Diabetes News and Interest

0 Mar 1

Mobile version of this site (i.e. app)?...

Wondering if there is a mobile version of this site, an app, or some other way to access it through my iPhone...? FYI - I would support a f…

Started by caprifoglio

3 Feb 23
Reply by acidrock23

Best app to record…lots of things??

I have started searching for an app that enables me to record and track all info that I think is relevant to my self-management. I have fou…

Started by Dan F

8 Jan 5
Reply by Jag1

College Diabetes Network introduces new app "Diabesties". Check it out!

Started by Diabetes News and Interest

1 Dec 30, 2013
Reply by Shana

Medikidz Comic Strip for Android

Hey everybody, I wanted to let everyone know about really neat Android app available in the Google Play Store, that teaches kids about diab…

Started by richthediabetic

0 Nov 24, 2013

best app for carb counts

Well I finally succumbed - bought a smart phone (which is a lot smarter than I am - still learning) Anyway, I did it because I was in a res…

Started by artwoman

8 Nov 24, 2013
Reply by Marie B

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

Where are you Medicare? The elephant was not in the room

This was the question burning in people’s mind and passionately talked about yesterday and today at the General Sessions of the AACE/ACE Consensus Conference on Glucose Monitoring, an event to bring together in Washington, DC all relevant stakeholders to Read on! →

#MedicareCoverCGM Panel Discussion

If you follow the diabetes online community, you know that #MedicareCoverCGM is a big deal. We have continued to raise awareness on #MedicareCoverCGM because we believe that ALL people living with diabetes should have access to continuous glucose monitors (CGM). With Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service