All Discussions Tagged 'bad' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What are your bad diabetic habits?

I know I personally have a lot of bad habits when it comes to diabetes. I do not mean bad habits that are life threatening, just those sill…

Started by Cayla

33 Jul 16
Reply by Christopher

why did Omni Pod get worse with new design ?

Hello all, I started Pod's about A year ago. I had many problems, which angered me greatly . The new pods came and I lost 2 due to overfil…

Started by Bob

6 Oct 6, 2013
Reply by Sarah

Humalog Going Bad

I have been diabetic for twenty five years and have never had a problem with my insulin going bad. This year, however, I started getting my…

Started by Jennitar

8 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by Stuart

dia-cide... ("suicide" by diabetes)

There are many stories here and elsewhere of those who have "given-up", quite literally people who quit being diabetics or even acknowledgi…

Started by Stuart

131 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by Stuart

Did this doctor take advantage of me?

When I was eighteen I was transferred from a children's hospital to an adult hospital with a new endocrinologist. During the first visit he…

Started by Rebecca

48 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by JustLookin

Injecting Bad Insulin

Have you ever done this? I have... (more on that in a sec -- see my long story below) I got to thinking on this because I saw this post com…

Started by Michael McClure

5 Jun 27, 2012
Reply by SS

Can you have a "sort of bad" infusion site?

Hope everyone is doing well. I'm still fairly new at pumping and I was wondering if you can get an infusion site that is "sort of bad"? I…

Started by Suzanne

11 Jun 19, 2012
Reply by breaddrink

BSC's Top Ten Indications Your Insulin Has Gone BAD!

I've been traveling a lot lately. And during one of my outings, I put my extra humalog pen in the hotel fridge. One would think that I woul…

Started by Brian (bsc)

7 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by JaninaWalker

Does insulin go bad by day three?

For the last few years I have noticed that my control often deteriorates for the last day (usually the third day) of an infusion site. I ha…

Started by Terry

29 Nov 22, 2011
Reply by smartblnde

Started pumping - Phoenix, AZ

It would appear that for the second date in a row since I started my pump on Monday that the insulin seems to have gone bad. My sugar will…

Started by Kickinpwnr

7 Sep 16, 2011
Reply by MyBustedPancreas

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

Meet The 2014 Big Blue Test Grant Recipients

This year Diabetes Hands Foundation has pledged US$35,000 in Big Blue Test grants, continuing its support for programs aimed at providing lifesaving supplies, medical tests, treatment, and patient education to people living in need who have or at risk Read on! →

Kim Vlasnik: The Patient Voice

Kim Vlasnik, you NAILED it! In this video, Kim Vlasnik takes our breath away as she describes what its like to be a person with diabetes. Fortunately, Stanford’s Medicine-X Conference gives ePatients, like Kim, a chance to speak since we carry the Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

DanP (has Type 1)

Gary (has type 2)

David (has type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service