All Discussions Tagged 'carbs' (55)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

No Carb Count Available!

My husband and I are going on a marriage retreat next weekend so I looked at the 'sample' menu for the lodge's restaurant. Everything is Ch…

Started by Amanda211

20 Jul 10
Reply by DFresh

Nutritional question

When looking at a label on food, it's pretty much possible to calculate the calories based on the carbs, fat, and protein listed even if th…

Started by Jen

7 Jun 24
Reply by FHS

Tea and carbs

Another carb question! I quit caffeine cold turkey almost three months ago. I should have quit years ago, but it took two completely differ…

Started by Jen

6 Jun 24
Reply by Jen

How to eat as a Pump user?

Howdy every one, So my whole child hood I was on shots, and I had to eat at very specific times and this structure i feel really helped me…

Started by Corwin Hanna

2 Jun 16
Reply by Dave

Thoughts on Dr Berstein's book?

Has anyone read Dr Bernstein's book about his low carb way of living? I have recently read it and am very interested in what he has to say,…

Started by Kiwikrystie

168 Jun 10
Reply by Melitta

GoCARB App counts carbs

A team of the University of Bern has developed an App which counts carbs when you take a picture of your plate. I heard the App is due to b…

Started by swisschocolate

6 Jun 4
Reply by Dave

Any good breakfast ideas?

Good morning all - I am newly diagnosed T1 and am struggling to come up with good breakfast ideas. What are some of your favorites/standard…

Started by Caroline

54 May 22
Reply by Neener

Any Type 2 runners out there?

I have recently started a walk-run half marathon program and am a little concerned about how to best handle the lows on my longer runs (6--…

Started by mrdavenportcpa

17 May 21
Reply by mrdavenportcpa

How Many Carbs Do You Eat per Meal per Day?

I try to shoot for no more than 50 gr per meal and shoot for under 200 total per day. But reading in Jenny's blog, I am thinking I should b…

Started by Manny Hernandez

1310 May 4
Reply by still_young_at_heart

Low carb

Okay so after reading numerous blogs, discussions on the low carb diet, I've decided to give it a go for a few months and see how it works…

Started by Becca

16 May 1
Reply by rLightning

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

A Snapshot: Diabetes In The United States

An infographic explaining the most recent CDC diabetes figures, released in June 2014.

Will you Stand Hand in Hand in support of the Diabetes Hands Foundation?

Facing Diabetes Together Will you Stand Hand in Hand in support of  the Diabetes Hands Foundation? When you make a gift to the Diabetes Hands Foundation you help people with diabetes make positive changes in their lives. We believe that no Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service