All Discussions Tagged 'cgm' (92)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Got my Freestyle Libre today

I received my Freestyle Libre today. Not easily done because of the controls that Abbot puts in place to ensure you can only buy it in appr…

Started by Christopher

33 yesterday
Reply by Christopher

Open Source Medical Devices - I want to change things.

Hello Everyone, I know that I am new here but I'm going to get right down to it. Let me tell you a story, and then tell you what I plan on…

Started by hodginsa

43 on Friday
Reply by MarkR

Question about CGMs.

I was wondering how it works? Is it a permanent thing, or do you only use it for some period at a time? How often is the "probe" changed, o…

Started by Lemonz

18 Feb 23
Reply by mikep

PUMP with CGM

Well here I am again just one year out from replacing my pump. At least now there is a choice. I see that the Animas Vibe has integrated CG…

Started by Timothy

21 Feb 23
Reply by Susan Van Abs

CGM and Injections

I have recently been diagnosed with T1D and I am giving myself injections at mealtime and long lasting every 24 hrs to stabilize my BG leve…

Started by Bailey

64 Feb 5
Reply by mohe0001

First 24 hours with Dexcom

This is normally something I'd post as a blog, but I thought I'd do it in the forums so that people can lend thoughts and experiences. For…

Started by Jen

61 Feb 2
Reply by Jen

I want one

But not available in the US??!! http://www.medgadget.com/2014/09/abbott-freestyle-libre-flash-continuous-glucose-monitoring-system.html

Started by Karen

116 Jan 30
Reply by Karen

Cost of sensors

I'm calculating which coverage options to choose at a new job and I'm also thinking of pursuing using a sensor (stuck between the familiari…

Started by Damon

4 Jan 27
Reply by jjm335

CGM Alone

Help! I want a CGM alone, NOT with a pump. What's good? How do I do this? I go to websites and they all want to push CGM/pump sets on me. A…

Started by Tamra

26 Jan 17
Reply by Jeffythequick

Enlite sensor use term

The prior Medtronic GCM sensors could be used up to about 18 days with good accuracy. I have the new 530g with the enlite sensor. I would b…

Started by Phil Christian

62 Jan 7
Reply by Arfiezy

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

Helmsley Charitable Trust Renews Support for DHF

HELMSLEY CHARITABLE TRUST GRANTS SUPPORT TO DIABETES HANDS FOUNDATION FOR FOURTH YEAR  Funding in 2015 to support major transitions in programs and leadership at Diabetes Hands Foundation BERKELEY, CA: February 18, 2015 – The Leona M. and Harry B. Helmsley Read on! →

Spare A Rose, Save A Child for Valentines Day

Here’s a new way to celebrate Valentines Day: Buy a dozen roses, spare the cost of one (about $5) and donate to IDF’s Life for a Child program. By doing this, you will help children in need of life saving insulin. Those of Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Melissa Lee
(Interim Executive Director, Editor, has type 1)

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, has LADA)

Emily Coles (Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Director of Operations and Development, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

DanP (has Type 1)

Gary (has type 2)

David (has type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2015   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service