All Discussions Tagged 'control' (75)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

spouse/family minimizing T2

Hello Just wondered if anyone has had troubles with their spouse/family minimizing your T2 Diabetes? My husband some what acts as though it…

Started by Nancy beneteai

72 Jul 16
Reply by ckeiling

Now I have to feel guilty for GOOD control?!

I recently came back from my quarterly check up at my endocrinologists. I should be very happy. He checks my A1c and it is 5.7. He asks me…

Started by julez_79

11 Jul 8
Reply by DFresh

Head in the Sand? Stunned.

Hi all I am new to this site and also newly diagnosed with type 2. I am also a total idiot I think, I cant believe I fell for the media rub…

Started by topcat35

14 Jul 4
Reply by David B.

Best Ways to Decrease Insulin Resistance?

So I figure less insulin, less money, less variation in daily blood sugars and less variation when calculating dosing (as long as I eat the…

Started by DFresh

18 Jul 2
Reply by BadMoonT2

Changing lifestyle for the long haul

As a new guy in town, I'm going to try not offend anyone or be insensitive. If I do say something wrong, please let me know. I was diagnose…

Started by Brian W

20 Jul 1
Reply by JustLookin

Cut carbs, losing weight, but BGs rising? What's wrong with this picture?

All - I've got questions, and I know you've got the answers, or at least can point me in the right direction. I'm still on my low-carb diet…

Started by Kate

28 Jun 22
Reply by Eucritta

Tight control and risk of complications

Hi First of all, I'm new here. I've been reading these forums since I was first diagnosed as Type I diabetic three months ago. They are rea…

Started by algoban

28 Jun 17
Reply by DFresh

My "What the..." A1C

So my last several A1Cs have been 5.9 (last one 6 months ago) and I didn't feel anything had changed significantly so was accepting another…

Started by Zoe

27 Jun 16
Reply by still_young_at_heart

dLife - Your Diabetes Life - Where Has The Vision Gone?

I can remember, a few years ago, looking forward to watching another 30 minute dLife program on Sunday nights on CNBC TV. This unique and d…

Started by Bill King

0 Jun 4

Curious ...

I have two questions out of pure curiosity. 1. Is there anyone here who weights and measures EVERYTHING and eats virtually the same foods e…

Started by Jen

29 Jun 4
Reply by Jess

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

A Snapshot: Diabetes In The United States

An infographic explaining the most recent CDC diabetes figures, released in June 2014.

Will you Stand Hand in Hand in support of the Diabetes Hands Foundation?

Facing Diabetes Together Will you Stand Hand in Hand in support of  the Diabetes Hands Foundation? When you make a gift to the Diabetes Hands Foundation you help people with diabetes make positive changes in their lives. We believe that no Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service