All Discussions Tagged 'day' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fasting readings, when and how soon?

I suppose I should know the answer to this question, but I'm unsure, so I"ll ask the experts .... you. I was told when I started Lantus a w…

Started by sdkate

12 Aug 13
Reply by Rob Roy

Another confusing question

Greetings friends, it seems I am always asking questions that should have an easy answer. I went to the CDE and nutritionist yesterday. The…

Started by sdkate

13 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by jims

Is it a weird coincidence or a luck thing?

I hope this is in the right place ...  Hi I'm really new here, and also still KINDA new to diabetes. I was diagnosed after a rather awful E…

Started by Sensorium139

4 Nov 12, 2013
Reply by Stuart

I hate Valentines Day.

I was relieved the other day when another Mom used this avenue to vent about the frustrations of being a parent of a type 1 child. So for t…

Started by Kj

6 Feb 14, 2013
Reply by Spock

Sinus / high BGs

I seem to have a sinus infection and my BG has gone wild. Up to 360 overnight, boluses every couple hours, down to around 300 now. I'm a pu…

Started by Bobbie1000

5 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by MyBustedPancreas

Pods and last 12 hours of apidra blood sugar rising...

I had been warned this would happen, third day of apidra noting corrections not quite bring bs down... We are cash pay for pods, and we'd o…

Started by NatalieHodge

2 May 18, 2012
Reply by Uglycus

Does insulin go bad by day three?

For the last few years I have noticed that my control often deteriorates for the last day (usually the third day) of an infusion site. I ha…

Started by Terry

29 Nov 22, 2011
Reply by smartblnde

Happy day to all the fathers on TuDiabetes!

Mine left us a few years ago, but I remember him every day... Nowadays, I am the father of a smart and loving kid that fills me with prid…

Started by Manny Hernandez

25 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by nel

Happy Mother's Day!

I know Mother's Day is celebrated on different days in different countries, but this Sunday a very large number of countries where most of…

Started by Manny Hernandez

39 May 10, 2011
Reply by jrtpup

Number of times you test a day....type II

I just got word from Medicaid that since my previous provider wrote scripts for only 1 test strip a day (30) in a month, I can only have th…

Started by Cathy Jacobson

53 Apr 9, 2011
Reply by gphx

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

An eye opening experience at @CWDiabetes!

Last month, I had one of the most amazing experiences I have had with technology since I have been living with diabetes. It happened at the Focus On Technology conference organized by Children With Diabetes in Los Angeles (the first Read on! →

World Diabetes Day at REALM Charter School

REALM Charter is a middle school full of amazing young people eager to learn about World Diabetes Day. Team DHF spent the day with over 300 students and taught them about the Big Blue Test and what they can do Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

DanP (has Type 1)

Gary (has type 2)

David (has type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service