All Discussions Tagged 'dexcom' (73)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CGM Alone

Help! I want a CGM alone, NOT with a pump. What's good? How do I do this? I go to websites and they all want to push CGM/pump sets on me. A…

Started by Tamra

29 2 hours ago
Reply by Aitrus72

Open Source Medical Devices - I want to change things.

Hello Everyone, I know that I am new here but I'm going to get right down to it. Let me tell you a story, and then tell you what I plan on…

Started by hodginsa

47 Mar 16
Reply by hodginsa

CGM and Injections

I have recently been diagnosed with T1D and I am giving myself injections at mealtime and long lasting every 24 hrs to stabilize my BG leve…

Started by Bailey

64 Feb 5
Reply by mohe0001

First 24 hours with Dexcom

This is normally something I'd post as a blog, but I thought I'd do it in the forums so that people can lend thoughts and experiences. For…

Started by Jen

61 Feb 2
Reply by Jen

Enlite sensor use term

The prior Medtronic GCM sensors could be used up to about 18 days with good accuracy. I have the new 530g with the enlite sensor. I would b…

Started by Phil Christian

62 Jan 7
Reply by Arfiezy

G4 receiver dead

My G4 receiver won't turn on or charge. It's 1.5 years old. Any suggestions? Do they go dead after so long like transmitters?

Started by frostynurse

4 Jan 5
Reply by JJM

Dexcom and the Artificial Pancreas

I keep reading on the Facebook Dexcom group page about the Dexcom sensors failing, or equipment needing replacement. Can you imagine what w…

Started by Richard157

13 Dec 26, 2014
Reply by niccolo

Trouble With Sensors Not Sticking

I've had my G4 Platinum for a couple weeks and I love it. My only problem has been getting them to stick longer than a couple of days. I pl…

Started by crimedogg

13 Dec 5, 2014
Reply by S Woodward

Dexcom Not Waking Me Up

So, when I first started the Dexcom in August, the buzzing alone would wake me up if I was low. Now, I'm not hearing it, nor am I hearing t…

Started by pixierun13

27 Dec 5, 2014
Reply by pixierun13

FDA Approves DexCom Software with Artificial Pancreas Algorithm

FDA Approves DexCom Software with Artificial Pancreas Algorithm New Dexcom software achieves critical milestone in measured accuracy for co…

Started by Diabetes News and Interest

32 Dec 3, 2014
Reply by JJM

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

DHF Joins Diabetes Advocacy Alliance

Diabetes Hands Foundation is incredibly honored to join the Diabetes Advocacy Alliance, an organization with the drive and potential to affect a powerful, positive impact on diabetes and healthcare policy. Diabetes Advocacy Alliance is a 20-member coalition of leading professional Read on! →

Helmsley Charitable Trust Renews Support for DHF

HELMSLEY CHARITABLE TRUST GRANTS SUPPORT TO DIABETES HANDS FOUNDATION FOR FOURTH YEAR  Funding in 2015 to support major transitions in programs and leadership at Diabetes Hands Foundation BERKELEY, CA: February 18, 2015 – The Leona M. and Harry B. Helmsley Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Melissa Lee
(Interim Executive Director, Editor, has type 1)

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, has LADA)

Emily Coles (Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Director of Operations and Development, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

DanP (has Type 1)

Gary (has type 2)

David (has type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2015   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service