All Discussions Tagged 'dexcom' (49)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Painful Dexcom

I just got the Dexcom G4 last week and was really excited about using it. The insertion was painless so I was optimistic that it would not…

Started by JmeCoakFarmer

6 on Wednesday
Reply by Aaron

CGM and Injections

I have recently been diagnosed with T1D and I am giving myself injections at mealtime and long lasting every 24 hrs to stabilize my BG leve…

Started by Bailey

50 on Wednesday
Reply by Bailey

Enlite sensor use term

The prior Medtronic GCM sensors could be used up to about 18 days with good accuracy. I have the new 530g with the enlite sensor. I would b…

Started by Phil Christian

61 on Saturday
Reply by Richard P Cosgrove

ACA Insurance Coverage: From Syringes to Pump

I am a 29 year old T1 diabetic. For a long time I have been uninsured and had been injecting with syringes and vials since it was the cheap…

Started by DFresh

3 Jul 1
Reply by mlebois

Thinking of going back to a pump

Hi gang, This is my first post on here...I don't get on very much but I'm looking for suggestions of a pump. I was diagnosed about 5 years…

Started by cassieb92

13 Jun 22
Reply by Anna-Kate

Free IV 3000 Transparent Dressings

Hi Everyone! I'm back with some more free supplies! :-) I have about 15 IV 3000 transparent dressings. Great for CGM users out there! I als…

Started by PumpGirl

2 Jun 3
Reply by PumpGirl

Pump help!!

Hey everyone I need some help! I have seriously lost control of my blood sugars while at school this past year (my a1c is 11.2) I have alwa…

Started by NatetheDiabetic

1 May 27
Reply by Marie B

For Canadians - Dexcom is HERE!!!

So exciting!!! http://www.animas.ca/dexcom I have an endo appointment in January and this is the first thing I plan on bringing up!!!

Started by Jen

21 May 26
Reply by RachelMK

Dexcom G4 in the arm

I have a pretty lean and muscular arm, not as much as in my pic, but still pretty lean. The first time I tried the dexcom in the arm the se…

Started by MattE

3 May 14
Reply by Dave

Dexcom G4 newbie

Hi all, I am a new tudiabetes member and a new Dexcom G4 user. Inserted my first sensor yesterday afternoon. All the anxiety about the actu…

Started by luzcious2013

12 May 9
Reply by wolfgang

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

DHF Partners with HelpAround in an Effort to Connect People Touched by Diabetes

Leer en español Technology has the amazing ability to ease the stress associated with diabetes; It simply makes our lives a little more bearable. That’s why we are excited to announce DHFs partnership with HelpAround. This new application will help Read on! →

La Diabetes Hands Foundation y HelpAround uniendo las personas tocadas por la diabetes

Para nuestra comunidad de diabetes la tecnología ha venido a llenar muchos vacíos y a hacer de nuestras vidas un poco mas llevaderas. Eso mismo nos proporciona una nueva aplicación de geo-localización llamada HelpAround (Ayuda a tu alrededor). HA Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service