All Discussions Tagged 'diet' (85)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Experience Switching to Paleo Diet

Disclaimer: I am not preaching or saying this is what you should do even though it has been very helpful for controlling my sugars. I just…

Started by DFresh

11 on Sunday
Reply by Buckley83

Blood Sugar Fluctuations and Frustrations

My blood glucose levels seem to vary a lot week to week and not necessarily based on how many carbs I eat. Last week I had a couple 250s af…

Started by Lilli D

7 Mar 30
Reply by Lilli D

How Many Carbs Do You Eat per Meal per Day?

I try to shoot for no more than 50 gr per meal and shoot for under 200 total per day. But reading in Jenny's blog, I am thinking I should b…

Started by Manny Hernandez

1301 Mar 30
Reply by Bubbagaga

Cutting back on meat as a type 1 to drop BG?

I've been tired most of the time since I was diagnosed almost 10 years ago, even when my blood tests show great results, and without any co…

Started by Lemonz

25 Mar 16
Reply by David (dns)

Diet and Extra Insulin Requirements

Hi guys, I'm new to TuDiabetes, excited to get know you guys. :) I've had an on-going problem for awhile, when it come to finding the right…

Started by AnJaleh

13 Dec 5, 2013
Reply by Shawnmarie

Breakfasts 6g carb or less...ideas anyone?

Hi all, I have trouble with my morning numbers if I eat anything at all...I was experimenting with intermittent fasting and had great morni…

Started by Jennifer

27 Nov 22, 2013
Reply by Super_sally

Do you think a Low Carb Diet is bad for a Type 1?

I have been thinking about going low carb for a while but my doctor does not think its a good idea. I had to fast for a test over a year ag…

Started by Kristi

50 Sep 18, 2013
Reply by ashleypfuntner

Best Weight Loss Tips

OK, I will go on record here. I am working on shedding more than just a few pounds. Apparently I've been eating a little more than I should…

Started by Manny Hernandez

34 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Starry Night

Pretty cool survey by HealthCareDIY

Started by Emily Coles

4 Jul 29, 2013
Reply by Emily Coles

Diabetes and BELLY FAT...What's the connection?

Hello everyone; I was diagnosed to have diabetes type 1 since the age of 17, now im 19 so im proudly diabetic for 2 years.My problem is con…

Started by Nouran

20 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by jims

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

#OpposeAB1893: California Bill that Burdens People with Diabetes on Insulin

A couple of days ago I learned that the California State Assembly is considering AB-1893 Sharps waste, which in (if approved) will mandate that: “Sharps sold to the general public in California shall be sold with a sharps waste container Read on! →

FDA Docket Extended! We Need You.

If you are new to diabetes advocacy in the traditional sense of the word, you may be thinking, “What the heck is a docket!?” I certainly was the first twenty times I heard it (yes it took that long). For Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Heather Gabel
(Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator
Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators
Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service