All Discussions Tagged 'diet' (101)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Overnight/Third Shift Diabetics

How do you manage your eating schedule and your sleeping schedule? When do you eat, and when do you sleep? I get two half hour breaks... O…

Started by The Diabetic Welfare Queen

8 Jan 27, 2011
Reply by The Diabetic Welfare Queen

What can I have for breakfast???

Everything I have for breakfast makes my bg shoot for the sky!!  At the moment I have a shredded wheat cereal that has absolutely nothing a…

Started by Dee

56 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by Jason Sandeman

cleansing

I'm looking for a good 1 or 2-day cleansing that I can do without screwing up my bloodsugars. Any advice? Fruits/veggies? Juice? Etc?

Started by Sagwabetes

7 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by Michael Hutch

What to eat?

OK, let me introduce the subject.I have been on no wheat diet since these last 15 years. 10 years ago started low GI diet Added 8 years ago…

Started by Acquafortis

0 Sep 1, 2010

Breakfast to go

Day 1 Starting with Whole Grain English Muffin 1 teaspoon light vegetable spread 1vegetable sausage patty 3/4 oz reduced fat free cheese 3…

Started by Diabetes Chef

83 Aug 29, 2010
Reply by Zoe

Raw for 30 days

Saw this on CWD and thought yall might wanna take a look (and I am in no way promoting the film and am going to hold my opinion in for now…

Started by Alison

28 Jul 20, 2010
Reply by KimKat

KETONES help, please! hypo...

I have type 1, insulin pump... i recently (3 days ago) dramatically changed my eating habits and drastically lowered my carb intake thus lo…

Started by Melissa B

18 Jul 3, 2010
Reply by Magic

Diet Soda: ADDICTED!

OK so I'm sipping on a diet soda right now, which is rare for me. I gave up the daily habit late last year in favor of mineral water. I sti…

Started by dino

182 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by Baby Tee

My Review of Zevia All Natural Diet Soda with Stevia

Review is: BLEECH!   Ok, maybe I just hate diet soda or I haven't had any in so long I forgotten how gross it was. But now that I can't dri…

Started by KimKat

12 Jun 5, 2010
Reply by KimKat

Thank you note for the participants in my study

I would like to thank those of you who participated in my survey. I have sent out $5 Target gift card to those who completed the survey. I…

Started by sei

1 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by The Diabetic Welfare Queen

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

DHF Partners with HelpAround in an Effort to Connect People Touched by Diabetes

Leer en español Technology has the amazing ability to ease the stress associated with diabetes; It simply makes our lives a little more bearable. That’s why we are excited to announce DHFs partnership with HelpAround. This new application will help Read on! →

La Diabetes Hands Foundation y HelpAround uniendo las personas tocadas por la diabetes

Para nuestra comunidad de diabetes la tecnología ha venido a llenar muchos vacíos y a hacer de nuestras vidas un poco mas llevaderas. Eso mismo nos proporciona una nueva aplicación de geo-localización llamada HelpAround (Ayuda a tu alrededor). HA Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service