All Discussions Tagged 'donate' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Thank-You to the Diabetes Online Community from Life for a Child

Started by Emily Coles

1 Feb 16
Reply by James122501

Syringes

Can anyone use some extra syringes? I have more than I need.

Started by Erin

2 Feb 11
Reply by Erin

Old Supplies

I have a few old cartridges and sets I can't use and don't want to throw away. I found a company that says they donate some supplies but th…

Started by Erin

3 Jan 30
Reply by Marie B

Support TuDiabetes: How to Create a Fundraising Page on Razoo

Thank you for participating in the TuDiabetes community!!  Without your participation and support the Diabetes Hands Foundation could not c…

Started by Emily Coles

4 Dec 3, 2013
Reply by Corinna

Medivizor and Diabetes Hands Foundation

As part of a New Year's campaign, Medivizor is donating $1 to Diabetes Hands Foundation, the organization responsible for creating and runn…

Started by Emily Coles

1 Nov 20, 2013
Reply by acidrock23

What to do with old meters??

So I have maybe 5 old meters. Can anyone suggest what to do with them? I don't like to throw something in the trash if it can be reused. My…

Started by Chaya

5 Jan 20, 2013
Reply by Mishi

Tweeters Unite to Support Diabetes Hands Foundation!!!

Are you on Twitter?  Join the $100,000 Charity Challenge!!!  Here's how: Let other tweeters know about Diabetes Hands Foundation (the paren…

Started by Emily Coles

0 Jan 7, 2013

Diabetes Supplies in Dire Need in Wake of Hurricane Isaac

Kindly read here to see how you may help those in need. http://diabetesdad.org/2012/09/08/dire-need-of-diabetes-supplies-due-to-hurricane-i

Started by Tom, Diabetes Dad

0 Sep 8, 2012

Just a Little Can Do So Much

http://www.tudiabetes.org/forum/topics/fair-question-what-will-the-20k-be-used-forI am reaching out to the community in a personal and hear…

Started by Donna H

1 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by Doris D

The family and friends of the Schuhmachers are uniting to raise money to help with Ryan's battle against cancer

I don't usually post things like this, but the staff at Diabetes Hands Foundation decided we would really like to help this family by gett…

Started by Emily Coles

1 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Gerri

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

#OpposeAB1893: California Bill that Burdens People with Diabetes on Insulin

A couple of days ago I learned that the California State Assembly is considering AB-1893 Sharps waste, which in (if approved) will mandate that: “Sharps sold to the general public in California shall be sold with a sharps waste container Read on! →

FDA Docket Extended! We Need You.

If you are new to diabetes advocacy in the traditional sense of the word, you may be thinking, “What the heck is a docket!?” I certainly was the first twenty times I heard it (yes it took that long). For Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Heather Gabel
(Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator
Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators
Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service