All Discussions Tagged 'donation' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

INSULIN FOR LIFE USA announces a $120k grant from The Helmsley Charitable Trust and a $20k Matching Grant Challenge

Gainesville, Florida: April 7, 2014 - The Leona M. and Harry B. Helmsley Charitable Trust has awarded a $120,000 grant to Insulin for Life…

Started by Diabetes News and Interest

0 May 7

Can diabetics donate blood?

Can we? What about the insuline or other medications we take? And how safe is it for us?

Started by Timm

10 Mar 12
Reply by Bear

In honor of jrtpup: do something good for yourself, and for the TuDiabetes community

We all know that two of jrtpup's MANY passions were this community, and helping people improve their diabetes management.  She was a dedica…

Started by Emily Coles

1 Feb 5
Reply by Judith in Portland

Help DHF - Watch Diabetes Co-Stars "Strength in Numbers"

Sanofi US and Actress Elizabeth Perkins Premiere DocumentaryDiabetes Co-Stars Presents “Strength in Numbers”Donation to Diabetes Hands Foun…

Started by Diabetes News and Interest

14 Jun 1, 2013
Reply by acidrock23

What can I do with my extra CGM transmitters?

Hi everyone. I used Medtronic Real Time CGM products with my insulin pump, and while I liked the info I was getting, the stress my skin and…

Started by Emily F

4 Jan 28, 2013
Reply by Laddie

Save money and support people touched by diabetes

Simplee is an online resource that helps with medical bills by tracking medical expenses, managing health care costs, helping you pay medic…

Started by Emily Coles

0 Feb 23, 2012

For every pledge, Novo Nordisk will make a donation to DHF

Novo Nordisk has generously offered to make a donation to Diabetes Hands Foundation (the nonprofit that runs TuDiabetes) for every pledge m…

Started by Manny Hernandez

5 Mar 25, 2011
Reply by Manny Hernandez

A place to offload your old (working) supplies

This was in my newspaper, The Austin-American Statesman, today. I'll just quote it as it's written.   (Q) I have 3 blood glucose monitors I…

Started by carb101

0 Jun 28, 2010

Help the Diabetes Hands Foundation with a 10-second video (before July 31)

The folks at Animas (the makers of the Animas insulin pumpt) have launched the 2010 Online Pump Triathlon Relay website.On the PumpTri.com…

3 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Danielle

Why Insulin For Life needs your Help!

I am attaching the 2009 Insulin For Life Australia Annual Report. In the past, we've mentioned them as a great nonprofit group that will t…

0 Mar 3, 2010

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

#MedicareCoverCGM Panel Discussion

If you follow the diabetes online community, you know that #MedicareCoverCGM is a big deal. We have continued to raise awareness on #MedicareCoverCGM because we believe that ALL people living with diabetes should have access to continuous glucose monitors (CGM). With Read on! →

#WalkWithD: Making MORE Sense of Diabetes

A few years ago, we at Diabetes Hands Foundation reached out to the members on TuDiabetes and asked them to share their perspective of life with diabetes through one of the five senses, as part of an initiative called Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service