All Discussions Tagged 'event' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Yo Philly!

Who plans on being at the ADA Step Out in Philly tomorrow? JRTPup and I are meeting there -- please join us! http://main.diabetes.org/site/

Started by Donna H

4 Oct 6, 2012
Reply by Marie B

TuDiabetes Event for Parents of D-Kids

Live Videochat ""Kids ask the darndest things: we have answers for that!" THIS FRIDAY, May 25th, 11am-noon Pacific 2pm-3pm Eastern Please j…

Started by Emily Coles

1 May 22, 2012
Reply by Doris D

Beer & Basals

Hey T1s!!! Whether you were diagnosed back in the day when it was "Juvenile Diabetes;" you are a newly diagnosed college freshman; or you w…

Started by Katie Craft

1 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Khürt Williams

Detroit Metro Get Together Sep 19th (or the 12th)

Calling all Diabetics in the Detroit Metro area!  There are a few of us who have met at a Starbucks on Crooks Rd off I-75 in Troy, MI.  We…

Started by barbraann

8 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by barbraann

Detroit Metro Get Together

We have a small (4-8) group who get together along the I-75 corridor in the Troy area.  If there's anyone interested watch for posts for th…

Started by barbraann

0 Sep 1, 2010

Your thoughts on connecting with others with diabetes online...

Saturday Nov. 7, I will have the honor of speaking in a panel titled "Connecting Online" along with Jeff Hitchcock, Kerri Morrone Sparlin…

Started by Manny Hernandez

16 Nov 1, 2009
Reply by Heather

Looking for volunteers for a TuDiabetes booth @ TCOYD, Nov. 22

I am bugging you because this coming Nov. 22 is the TCOYD (Taking Control of your Diabetes) conference in San Diego. As much as I would LO…

3 Nov 5, 2008
Reply by Manny Hernandez

Diabetes Research News — Hype or Hope? A Call for Questions

Amy Tenderich, author of DiabetesMine.com, is helping collect questions leading up to this weekend's event in New York, Diabetes 2.0, hoste…

1 Oct 24, 2008
Reply by Angie

Calling All Attendees to 2008 Diabetes Expo in San Francisco

Anyone else attending? http://www.diabetes.org/communityprograms-and-localevents/diabetesexpo/SanFransisco-Expo.jsp I was hoping we could…

5 Jan 30, 2008
Reply by Manny Hernandez

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

#OpposeAB1893: California Bill that Burdens People with Diabetes on Insulin

A couple of days ago I learned that the California State Assembly is considering AB-1893 Sharps waste, which in (if approved) will mandate that: “Sharps sold to the general public in California shall be sold with a sharps waste container Read on! →

FDA Docket Extended! We Need You.

If you are new to diabetes advocacy in the traditional sense of the word, you may be thinking, “What the heck is a docket!?” I certainly was the first twenty times I heard it (yes it took that long). For Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Heather Gabel
(Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator
Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators
Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service