All Discussions Tagged 'events' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What are my rights as a diabetic in a public held event?

I recently joined a support group in Houston for T1's and just think they are awesome. Last month, I was shocked to find out one person was…

Started by Soaring Freak

20 Oct 3, 2013
Reply by Ruth

Responding to the Encouragement From Fellow Site Members

In response to the continued urging of my dear friends on this site, I am now putting the events in my life for the last 4 or 5 years into…

Started by Lois

4 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by Brunetta

Young Adult Event in Boston and San Francisco Areas

Hi, I'm part of a group called D-Lead (Diabetes Leaders), we're holding two events this summer for young adults (18-25). I've attached a li…

Started by Meagan

1 Mar 21, 2010
Reply by Colleen

Reading diabetes data

When you download the meter and or pump data to a data management system. - What should you look for? - What reports are important? - Is th…

Started by Sal Daoud

3 Nov 20, 2009
Reply by Leo2

Where Social Networks and Diabetes Meet - article in MyTCOYD Newsletter, Vol. 28

I just got the most recent newsletter from TCOYD, Vol. 28, which includes an article titled "Where Social Networks and Diabetes Meet". The…

Started by Manny Hernandez

0 May 19, 2009

Spread the Word about Health Across America

Hi all- I wanted to share a campaign I'm working on to raise awareness for diabetes. It's a national, multi-city awareness campaign called…

Started by TonyO

3 May 4, 2009

What did you do on the big day

What happens on the big day? Was your wedding, graduation, giving birth, christening, you name it, a big day? What did you do special on th…

Started by Rick Phillips

13 Feb 24, 2009
Reply by Rick Phillips

Upcoming Diabetes Expos added to Events

I just finished adding all currently announced Diabetes Expos to the Events section: http://tudiabetes.com/events/event/listByType?type=Exp

0 Apr 13, 2008

World Diabetes Day Events

I would love to hear about all the World Diabetes Day events you took part in this week. I have some great news to share: we organized a f…

0 Nov 16, 2007

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

#MedicareCoverCGM Panel Discussion

If you follow the diabetes online community, you know that #MedicareCoverCGM is a big deal. We have continued to raise awareness on #MedicareCoverCGM because we believe that ALL people living with diabetes should have access to continuous glucose monitors (CGM). With Read on! →

#WalkWithD: Making MORE Sense of Diabetes

A few years ago, we at Diabetes Hands Foundation reached out to the members on TuDiabetes and asked them to share their perspective of life with diabetes through one of the five senses, as part of an initiative called Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service