All Discussions Tagged 'feet' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Foot Neuropathy?

I've had itching, crawling, picky sensations in my feet for a few years. Before I knew I had BG issues I didn't think much of it because it…

Started by Lilli D

14 Jun 30
Reply by Kristinemac777

Diabetic Neuropathy and Foot Pain Questions

I have been having painful, swollen and tingly feet, hands and legs for months and I'm thinking I might have diabetic neuropathy. I showed…

Started by Kristy S

34 Mar 26
Reply by Michelle

Freaking out a bit about Neuropathy...I'm 25 years old

Hey guys, I have had type 1 since I was 10 and just had my 25th birthday. My doctors have always said my A1c's were great (I'd say 90% of t…

Started by Christoph

32 Dec 29, 2013
Reply by cdredbaron10

Preventative Foot Care for New Diabetics

I was dx about two months ago as T1. I have no complications what-so-ever, and I want to keep it that way. I was looking up preventative fo…

Started by mcfc1987

12 Dec 13, 2013
Reply by marty1492

T1 and marijuana

I've read several articles discussing the effects of marijuana on blood glucose. From my experiences, I've never seen a rise or decrease in…

Started by Jack

52 Dec 5, 2013
Reply by Leah

Swollen Feet?

Hey guys, has anyone ever had problems with their feet and lower legs swelling? I was out last night with my friends and an hour into the n…

Started by Elizabeth

7 Mar 3, 2013
Reply by purepanc

Diabetic socks & sneakers?

Do you wear the diabetic socks and sneakers or do you just use regular name brand non-Diabetic stuff? Can you get away with that if it is a…

Started by MikeyType1

35 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by Sam Iam

Foot care, who takes care of your tootsies?

My blog comment today was about my footcare appointment that had to be cancelled. It got me to thinking that I have never heard my diabetic…

Started by Cathy Jacobson

35 Apr 16, 2011
Reply by Jeffrey

Confession Time: Do you go barefoot?

My podiatrists and my diabetes docs have always wanted me to wear shoes, even around the house. I am a barefoot girl at heart. The first t…

Started by LaGuitariste

98 Mar 14, 2011
Reply by LaGuitariste

Diabetic-md feet ulcer treatment

Hope this issue never touches any of you guys but for those having troubles with it here's an interesting article in my local news column t…

Started by amy

2 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by Antagonist

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

#MedicareCoverCGM Panel Discussion

If you follow the diabetes online community, you know that #MedicareCoverCGM is a big deal. We have continued to raise awareness on #MedicareCoverCGM because we believe that ALL people living with diabetes should have access to continuous glucose monitors (CGM). With Read on! →

#WalkWithD: Making MORE Sense of Diabetes

A few years ago, we at Diabetes Hands Foundation reached out to the members on TuDiabetes and asked them to share their perspective of life with diabetes through one of the five senses, as part of an initiative called Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service