All Discussions Tagged 'food' (111)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Experience Switching to Paleo Diet

Disclaimer: I am not preaching or saying this is what you should do even though it has been very helpful for controlling my sugars. I just…

Started by DFresh

9 on Tuesday
Reply by Buckley83

How Many Carbs Do You Eat per Meal per Day?

I try to shoot for no more than 50 gr per meal and shoot for under 200 total per day. But reading in Jenny's blog, I am thinking I should b…

Started by Manny Hernandez

1301 Mar 30
Reply by Bubbagaga

The Top 23 Low Carb Snacks

Here are the top 23 favorite low-carb snacks as they appear on another diabetes site. Do you have any to add? Peanut butter Cheddar cheese…

Started by Richard157

216 Mar 12
Reply by Duffman

Diet and Extra Insulin Requirements

Hi guys, I'm new to TuDiabetes, excited to get know you guys. :) I've had an on-going problem for awhile, when it come to finding the right…

Started by AnJaleh

13 Dec 5, 2013
Reply by Shawnmarie

If you could choose just one...

If you could choose just one "handy dandy" diabetic supply that has made your life significantly "easier"; what would it be? So for instan…

Started by ashleypfuntner

8 Sep 10, 2013

Whats a Good Food Scale?

So I find that I am eating more and more things that would be much easier to weigh instead of count out pieces or sometimes guess. So it se…

Started by Blake

7 Aug 22, 2013
Reply by Blake

Best Weight Loss Tips

OK, I will go on record here. I am working on shedding more than just a few pounds. Apparently I've been eating a little more than I should…

Started by Manny Hernandez

34 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Starry Night

Please read this, I am really hurting because of this

I always enjoyed eating. I was overweight for a period of time when I was a kid but never really fat, just chubby. I took SO much pleasure…

Started by danmdphd

27 Jul 30, 2013
Reply by Leah

Preventing lows without the extra carbs

Okay you guys, I could use your help. I've been using Dexcom G4 since Feb 27th of this year. I'm very happy with this step and it has helpe…

Started by cathy van de moortele

21 Jul 30, 2013
Reply by Deb

The Best Vegetable Soup

The Best Vegetable Soup- from Diabetes Daily This is hands down the best vegetable soup recipe we've ever made. It's rich, flavorful and w…

Started by Emily Coles

6 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by Deborah

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

FDA Docket Extended! We Need You.

If you are new to diabetes advocacy in the traditional sense of the word, you may be thinking, “What the heck is a docket!?” I certainly was the first twenty times I heard it (yes it took that long). For Read on! →

An Open Letter from @AskManny, @DiabetesHF to @NYTRosenthal, @NYTimes

Dear Ms. Rosenthal: I am a person living with type 1 diabetes since the age of 30. I am also the President and co-Founder of the Diabetes Hands Foundation, a nonprofit aimed at connecting and mobilizing the diabetes community. Seeing Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Heather Gabel
(Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator
Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators
Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service