All Discussions Tagged 'for' (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Desperately seeking POSITIVE knee replacement diabetics

I know it's silly, but I've been nursing two bone on bone knees for 15 years, After this winter in South Dakota, and the ice and snow, I've…

Started by sdkate

5 Jul 5
Reply by Eucritta

Regenerative Cellular Therapy for Type-1 Diabetes RCTherapy.com

Hi, I've been looking into the treatments offered by this facility: RCTherapy.com for Type-1 diabetes. I've studied quite a few different a…

Started by Paul

16 Jun 3
Reply by Dan and Nick's mom

INSULIN FOR LIFE USA announces a $120k grant from The Helmsley Charitable Trust and a $20k Matching Grant Challenge

Gainesville, Florida: April 7, 2014 - The Leona M. and Harry B. Helmsley Charitable Trust has awarded a $120,000 grant to Insulin for Life…

Started by Diabetes News and Interest

0 May 7

LFAC JOINS FORCES WITH MARJORIE’S FUND TO SUPPORT CHILDREN WITH DIABETES

Original article from IDF The collaboration between independent organisations within the international diabetes community is growing to be…

0 Jan 28

Help the Big Blue Test Effort at Your Local JDRF Walk

Last year, a few TuDiabetes and Diabetes Hands Foundation supporters took to their local JDRF walks to share information about and collect…

Started by Heather Gabel

3 Oct 8, 2013
Reply by Manny Hernandez

If you could choose just one...

If you could choose just one "handy dandy" diabetic supply that has made your life significantly "easier"; what would it be? So for instan…

Started by ashleypfuntner

8 Sep 10, 2013

Animas’ Development of a First-Generation Closed Loop Insulin Delivery System Progresses With Data Presented at the Advanced Technologies & Treatments for Diabetes (ATTD) Conference

Predictive Glucose Control System in Development Shows Promising Ability to Minimize Number, Duration and Severity of Hypoglycemic Events w…

1 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by HPNpilot

What would you do if diabetes was cured??

My Husband and I were talking about diabetes while driving the other day and he asked me "what would you do if you didn't have diabetes any…

Started by Dkinsey

52 Sep 12, 2012
Reply by Daisy Mae

ADA lowers A1C targets for T2, will this change your A1C goals and/or choice of therapy?

Here is an article saying that the ADA has lowered their A1C targets for T2s. Interestingly there is now a two tiered target range dependin…

Started by BadMoonT2

7 May 5, 2012
Reply by Sweet Kate

Bolusing for CHEESE!

Hello Tu Diabetes! So I'm a Paleo eater, 'people who eat all veggies, low sugar fruits, nuts, seeds and meat' (I eat meat occasionally). I'…

Started by DeeJay

12 Apr 19, 2012
Reply by Laddie

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

#MasterLab through the eyes of the community

The Diabetes Hands Foundation would like to thank everyone for attending the diabetes advocates MasterLab on July 2nd 2014. MasterLab was about building a sense of what is possible and designed to give advocates a chance to learn from veteran Read on! →

DHF Partners with HelpAround in an Effort to Connect People Touched by Diabetes

Leer en español Technology has the amazing ability to ease the stress associated with diabetes; It simply makes our lives a little more bearable. That’s why we are excited to announce DHFs partnership with HelpAround. This new application will help Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service