All Discussions Tagged 'for' (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I'm asking again, what should I do?

This has been a summer of medical mysteries and chaos.The latest being, given too much Metformin with an A1C of 5.2......the max dosage is…

Started by Cathy Jacobson

15 Jul 28, 2010
Reply by Cathy Jacobson

How can newly-diagnosed Type 1s be approached to be in studies? Once they are 10 weeks past diagnosis, the opportunity to study the progression of their disease goes away!

I am doing some research on this problem. I know that the family and the patient are in a state of shock with all that they must learn and…

Started by Chris Stiehl

26 Jun 22, 2010
Reply by Chris Stiehl

collagenase - Dupuytrens Syndrome

Is anyone using this injection therapy for their hands/fingers? It s called Xiaflex on the market.(for a disorder called Dupuytren's contra…

Started by Elizabeth

0 Apr 28, 2010

More than 300K people with diabetes in Haiti need our help

We've all heard about the tragic news of the catastrophic earthquake that struck Haiti. Someone on Twitter asked how many people have diab…

Started by Manny Hernandez

27 Jan 25, 2010
Reply by Manny Hernandez

What about Diabetic Reversal for $39.95

I saw this while surfing. anybody tried that book or it may just be online information.

Started by Suzanne Johnson

8 Jun 1, 2009
Reply by Domo!

Can you recommend a good (tester) meter for a Australian.

No online ordering. It has to be on the NDSS and Diabetes Queensland Website.

Started by Brent

7 Mar 21, 2009
Reply by Anne

A guy walks into a bar...

Now that I've got your attention, I hope. Nope, this isn't a discussion about drinking (or not drinking). If laughter is the best medicine…

Started by Gerri

51 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by saundra barragan

BS's change for now reason?

Yeah well i have been noticing lately that my BS's go up for absolutely no reason sometimes. Because I've noticed that i could be at 144,…

Started by Chaos

6 Jan 2, 2009
Reply by Chaos

Fiber

So I found these Splenda packets with 1g of fiber each. I had two cups of coffee this morning and snuck in 4g of fiber without much effort…

Started by dino

13 Oct 30, 2008
Reply by Maureen

Help please diabetes recipes wanted

Ciao everyone, I have completed my gestational diabetes manuscript and need original recipes. If you would like to contribute, one or a few…

Started by Brianna Martini

8 Sep 19, 2007
Reply by Betty J

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

A Snapshot: Diabetes In The United States

An infographic explaining the most recent CDC diabetes figures, released in June 2014.

Will you Stand Hand in Hand in support of the Diabetes Hands Foundation?

Facing Diabetes Together Will you Stand Hand in Hand in support of  the Diabetes Hands Foundation? When you make a gift to the Diabetes Hands Foundation you help people with diabetes make positive changes in their lives. We believe that no Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service