All Discussions Tagged 'free' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A free eBook to help you on your 1st year with diabetes

Will Dubois is a Diabetes Author, Educator and Advocate and a diabetes patient himself. He dedicates his life to help people with diabet…

Started by Manny Hernandez

15 Jun 30
Reply by topcat35

free meter and test strips?

I need a meter to keep at school, for just in case purposes. I've read on a different diabetes website that people call the meter companies…

Started by Taylar

20 Jan 22
Reply by Tybirdtybird

2014 Assistance Programs to Help Afford Insulin + Diabetic Supplies

Hello - Yesterday I posted (desperate plea) for MEDICAL advice on switching from Lantus to a cheaper insulin type, and since people seem to…

Started by alexmac

8 Dec 14, 2013
Reply by rsagall

unsweetened cough drop recipe?

Hello Everyone, I was wondering if anyone has a recipe for cough drops that have no sugar and no sweeteners in them? Maybe something herbal…

Started by meee

0 Oct 30, 2013

Metformin - can you wean yourself of it.

Hi I am on Metformin 2 x 500mg per day. Was always promised , get yourself fit and we'll then you will be able to get of meds. Worked hard,…

Started by Mike_K

8 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Pat

Does anyone heard or knew somebody getting cured of Diabetes II?

I am just curious if anybody heard or personally knew of anyone getting cured by diabetes 2?I attended last year a free seminar about natur…

Started by Ramon Paulino

53 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by jims

What is your favorite free food(s)?

Started by marleneseven

22 Oct 29, 2012
Reply by marleneseven

Curious about insulin levels of non-diabetics

It's been so long since I've considered this - having been a Type 1 for 16 years - but I am curious:What do you think is a "normal" amount…

Started by Sarah

12 Sep 24, 2012
Reply by Jag1

Android 2.2 - our Glucosurfer App has been published

Today 01/24/2012 at 2:23pm our App called Glucosurfer has been published to the Google marketplace. If you want to make a small donation to…

Started by Holger Schmeken

0 Jan 24, 2012

one touch lancets

I just switched meters and no longer need the lancets for my one touch since i am no longer using it. Dose anyone know if or where i can do…

Started by Rachel

7 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by still_young_at_heart

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

#MedicareCoverCGM Panel Discussion

If you follow the diabetes online community, you know that #MedicareCoverCGM is a big deal. We have continued to raise awareness on #MedicareCoverCGM because we believe that ALL people living with diabetes should have access to continuous glucose monitors (CGM). With Read on! →

#WalkWithD: Making MORE Sense of Diabetes

A few years ago, we at Diabetes Hands Foundation reached out to the members on TuDiabetes and asked them to share their perspective of life with diabetes through one of the five senses, as part of an initiative called Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Bradford (has type 1)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Gary (has type 2)

David (dns) (type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service