All Discussions Tagged 'high' (111)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

LCHF help!

Hi all! I have recently started back with Dr. Bernstein (due to terrible blood sugar and care factor over a long period)- I find this work…

Started by Kathleen

25 Dec 2
Reply by claire whitehead

High BG During Period

Since I have been working hard at getting my BG under control I have been charting my numbers religiously. One thing I have noticed is that…

Started by Tamra

3 Nov 30
Reply by krisa

How much can stress really cause bloodsugar to raise?

Hi All,I'm struggling with this one due to alot of things going on in my life. So, I was wondering if you might have some knowledge on this…

Started by MeadowLark

39 Nov 8
Reply by Leah

Just started Humalog and...

I just started Humalog two days ago. When I follow the chart I was given by the doctor it does nothing to lower my blood sugar. Example: La…

Started by jnick303

14 Sep 4
Reply by special

Medrol 4MG Dosepak 21's

So I have had a pretty gnarly sinus infection for a month or so. This go round the doc prescribed me the medication in the Subject. Because…

Started by A. Barney

11 Aug 25
Reply by 2hobbit1

Sometimes ...

Sometimes I seriously wish I could hire someone to follow me around for a week and tell me what to do each time I have a diabetes decision…

Started by Jen

16 Aug 13
Reply by Rob Roy

Lets play high/ low. What's your highest and lowest reading you recall, EVER?

HIGH: 444 LOW: 27

Started by Andrew

397 Jul 30
Reply by Tamra

HIGH BG with Insulin, Metformin and Invokana

Hi all! I've been a T1 for the past 14 years and always managed good control, my last A1c was 7.0. I'm on a t:slim pump and wear a Dexcom r…

Started by mmr5020

12 Jul 29
Reply by 2hobbit1

high altitude= high blood sugar?

We are vacationing in Colorado and my son who is 13 and a type 1 blood sugar has been high. We were wondering if any one else has had high…

Started by Abby

2 Jul 14
Reply by Abby

Fear - highs and lows

So, I've noticed recently on TuD there have been posts from pumpers going DKA, in ICU for nearly 3 days. Someone posting about 'dead in bed…

Started by Sarah

34 Jun 5
Reply by Brian (bsc)

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

DHF receives $200,000 grant from Novo Nordisk

Grant given to support programs aimed at bringing together people touched by diabetes for positive change BERKELEY, CA: December 4, 2014 – Diabetes Hands Foundation (DHF) has received a grant of US$200,000 from Novo Nordisk to support programs aimed at Read on! →

Guest Post: World Diabetes Day 2014 on Twitter… sifting through the data

At Symplur we track hashtags, keywords, user accounts, and pretty much anything else on Twitter that has to do with healthcare. We collect the data and then build countless ways to slice it up so that we’re able to better Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, Editor, has LADA)

Emily Coles
(Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Development Manager, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

DanP (has Type 1)

Gary (has type 2)

David (has type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2014   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service