All Discussions Tagged 'high' (116)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Type 1, first trimester of pregnancy, and can't keep my glucose down.

Hi. I just found out I'm pregnant and my glucose just won't stay down to normal levels. My body isn't reacting to the insulin the way it no…

Started by queena427

7 Mar 16
Reply by JustLookin

New Research on High Glucose Levels

I am sure some have already seen this latest research and I am also sure that some of you have known for years that the ADA glucose levels…

Started by Bob Martin

18 Feb 13
Reply by Terrie

Post DKA/ Advice needed

I have just come home from a 4 day stint in the ICU with a life-threatening case of DKA. I have always had relatively good control, so I am…

Started by Barbara

10 Jan 29
Reply by Kathy

What do you do when your BG is already high and you haven't even eaten?

I know this has probably already been asked before. Exercise doesn't really bring my blood sugar down too much.. I am switching meds right…

Started by KimKat

23 Jan 19
Reply by KimKat

Bad Insulin?

Hello, I've been a diabetic for 27 years but just started pumping with a Metronic pump about 6 months ago. For the last 3 days I have been…

Started by mlcarey

13 Jan 18
Reply by YogaO

LCHF help!

Hi all! I have recently started back with Dr. Bernstein (due to terrible blood sugar and care factor over a long period)- I find this work…

Started by Kathleen

25 Dec 2, 2014
Reply by claire whitehead

High BG During Period

Since I have been working hard at getting my BG under control I have been charting my numbers religiously. One thing I have noticed is that…

Started by Tamra

3 Nov 30, 2014
Reply by krisa

How much can stress really cause bloodsugar to raise?

Hi All,I'm struggling with this one due to alot of things going on in my life. So, I was wondering if you might have some knowledge on this…

Started by MeadowLark

39 Nov 8, 2014
Reply by Leah

Just started Humalog and...

I just started Humalog two days ago. When I follow the chart I was given by the doctor it does nothing to lower my blood sugar. Example: La…

Started by jnick303

14 Sep 4, 2014
Reply by special

Medrol 4MG Dosepak 21's

So I have had a pretty gnarly sinus infection for a month or so. This go round the doc prescribed me the medication in the Subject. Because…

Started by A. Barney

11 Aug 25, 2014
Reply by 2hobbit1

RSS

Advertisement

REsources

From the Diabetes Hands Foundation blog...

DHF Joins Diabetes Advocacy Alliance

Diabetes Hands Foundation is incredibly honored to join the Diabetes Advocacy Alliance, an organization with the drive and potential to affect a powerful, positive impact on diabetes and healthcare policy. Diabetes Advocacy Alliance is a 20-member coalition of leading professional Read on! →

Helmsley Charitable Trust Renews Support for DHF

HELMSLEY CHARITABLE TRUST GRANTS SUPPORT TO DIABETES HANDS FOUNDATION FOR FOURTH YEAR  Funding in 2015 to support major transitions in programs and leadership at Diabetes Hands Foundation BERKELEY, CA: February 18, 2015 – The Leona M. and Harry B. Helmsley Read on! →

Diabetes Hands Foundation Team

DHF TEAM

Melissa Lee
(Interim Executive Director, Editor, has type 1)

Manny Hernandez
(Co-Founder, has LADA)

Emily Coles (Head of Communities, has type 1)

Mila Ferrer
(EsTuDiabetes Community Manager, mother of a child with type 1)

Mike Lawson
(Head of Experience, has type 1)

Corinna Cornejo
(Director of Operations and Development, has type 2)

Desiree Johnson  (Administrative and Programs Assistant, has type 1)

DHF VOLUNTEERS

Lead Administrator

Brian (bsc) (has type 2)

Administrators

Lorraine (mother of type 1)
Marie B (has type 1)

DanP (has Type 1)

Gary (has type 2)

David (has type 2)

LIKE us on Facebook

Spread the word

Loading…

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.

© 2015   A community of people touched by diabetes, run by the Diabetes Hands Foundation.

Badges  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Service